International Trade Trainee - Department for International Trade (2019) Watch

danm22
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Ah, it might be indicative of something happening very soon.... I hope at least! Good luck everyone!
Ark3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Same so does mine, just checked... fingers crossed!
Naiix
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Has anyone heard back yet?
Wallethero
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Radio silence
Maja190
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Haven't heard anything as of yet, they must still be going through video interviews. Would like an update soon though just in case people need to book days off ect...
danm22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I've just received an invite to assessment check your application page people! anyone attending at 13:15 on the 17th?
Maja190
Rep:
?
(Original post by danm22)
I've just received an invite to assessment check your application page people! anyone attending at 13:15 on the 17th?
Arghh I just checked and there is no update! Usually they let everyone know at the same time, when did you get this update @danm22?
danm22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Maja190)
Arghh I just checked and there is no update! Usually they let everyone know at the same time, when did you get this update @danm22?
9:00pm tonight. literally half an hour ago. maybe it's a staggered release? either way, it's rather strange they've sent me an invite this late at night!
Maja190
Rep:
?
9:00pm tonight. literally half an hour ago. maybe it's a staggered release? either way, it's rather strange they've sent me an invite this late at night!
Nope still nada, but congratulations to you mate happy for you!
Wallethero
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I think the responses.might come out at different times, I've just had my email inviting me to AC
danm22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Wallethero)
I think the responses.might come out at different times, I've just had my email inviting me to AC
well done!
Maja190
Rep:
?
Hmmm still no update for me, think it will be very doubtful that I’ll get through. Does anyone else have an update?

On a sidenote, congrats @wallethero!
Mckenziess
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hmmm still no update for me, think it will be very doubtful that I’ll get through. Does anyone else have an update?

Nothing for me either (although I'm not very hopeful based on my video interview)

Congrats to those who got through!
Wallethero
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I'm on the 16th as that slot was taken, but I would have preferred Thursday! All the best with yours
Wallethero
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago

Thank you. Unless you have had a rejection notice no news is good news. If it's anything like the fast stream they run the assessment centred in waves. It's also possible that if some people fail the AC they will hold mpreto fill up the spaces and have more candidates for the next stage
afs101
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
My video interview was really rubbish.... how likely is an offer for a role in the same grade in this scenario?
danm22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by afs101)
My video interview was really rubbish.... how likely is an offer for a role in the same grade in this scenario?
did you get through to the AC? If so, it depends on your performance in the AC. If you did really well in the AC but just fell short of the 12 vacancies they are offering, you'll likely recieve an offer for a similar grade post
afs101
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Oh right, silly me - I thought roles could be offered after video interview and before the AC, but that makes no sense at all. Thanks for clarifying
whizz-kid
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Congrats to everyone who got through to the next stage. Hopefully everyone else gets the good news soon.
Last edited by whizz-kid; 1 month ago
RMchat
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Any more updates? The waiting game is starting to get to me.....
Last edited by RMchat; 1 month ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (95)
19.43%
Labour (207)
42.33%
Liberal Democrats (97)
19.84%
Green Party (33)
6.75%
Brexit Party (15)
3.07%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (0)
0%
SNP (6)
1.23%
Plaid Cymru (5)
1.02%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (0)
0%
Sinn Fein (0)
0%
SDLP (0)
0%
Ulster Unionist (0)