Ck_acc2
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Right so I'm doing my NAT5 English discursive piece on how mental health is being treated today, all I'm looking for is a percentage showing how mental health problems have increased from, a good few years ago ( early 2000s or from the late 90s) compared to today, and when I try search it up, I either get statistics from America, or I get given statistics like "1/10 people have mental illnesses today"

All I'm looking for is a percentage telling me how much mental health issues have risen since the late 90s or early 2000s to today , please does anyone know or have a good website I can check??
Last edited by Ck_acc2; 4 weeks ago
student200903
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Ck_acc2)
Right so I'm doing my NAT5 English discursive piece on how mental health is being treated today, all I'm looking for is a percentage showing how mental health problems have increased from, a good few years ago ( early 2000s or from the late 90s) compared to today, and when I try search it up, I either get statistics from America, or I get given statistics like "1/10 people have mental illnesses today"

All I'm looking for is a percentage telling me how much mental health issues have risen since the late 90s or early 2000s to today , please does anyone know or have a good website I can check??
Name:  6AA68ACF-AC0F-45A2-9406-4749DDB487B9.png
Views: 10
Size:  203.2 KB is this the kind of thing you’re looking for? hope it helps
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.b...ealth-47133338
Last edited by student200903; 4 weeks ago
Ballet
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
If you search mental health on the rise in young people you may find what you are looking for. There is an article in the Guardian from last year comparing stats from 2004 to 2017. Hope that helps.
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Consider the school of thought that suggests that there hasn't been an increase in mental health problems and that there was always a proportion of society - similar to that of today - that had mental health problems, however, the stigma and lack of awareness led to a lack of diagnosis and support.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

University open days

• University of Stirling
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Thu, 26 Sep '19
  • Heriot-Watt University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Scottish Borders Campus Undergraduate
    Fri, 27 Sep '19
  • Royal Holloway, University of London
    Undergraduate open day Undergraduate
    Sat, 28 Sep '19

It is really important for me to be involved in helping make my university better

Strongly disagree (2)
9.52%
Disagree (2)
9.52%
Neither agree or disagree (7)
33.33%
Agree (6)
28.57%
Strongly Agree (4)
19.05%

Watched Threads