The Student Room Group

Whats your most scariest of memories?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by NotNotBatman
I'm going to go for 3rd scariest as above that is a bit too personal.

A guy took the money when I was at my summer work and started screaming at random people. He just randomly came up to me and said "what the **** is that, gimme that" and snatched the till float out of my hands. He was going off for a few minutes and screaming at customers saying " and what are you doing, just sitting there DRINKING TEA?".

Not a problem at all. As for the incident how did you feel when he approached you? What did you think he would do to you and the customers? The guy must have been a proper fool!
Original post by ReusCrispies
Not a problem at all. As for the incident how did you feel when he approached you? What did you think he would do to you and the customers? The guy must have been a proper fool!

I didn't feel anything at the time. It was early in the morning and I remember just not wanting to be there and I was just blindly following instructions, so I was just a bit confused and I usually just freeze up when something like this happens. But I just stood out of the way whilst my line manager called the police. It wasn't until after when I was thinking this guy could have had a knife or something, I was shaking a bit, but cracked on and it was like my first week working there. The customers had the standard British response, which was to pretend as if nothing was happening.

Oh he was, I imagine he was on drugs or something, because he was just shouting at people for sitting down and for enjoying tea.
This guy was following me
all of my near death experiences...but those werent even scary. more of a rush. just..they were the greatest moments that at LEAST sent "Oh ****!" signals to my brain even if i still wasnt...scared.
When I was young I went into this random jungle with a friend. The friend f*cked off and had I no idea where I was until half an hour later 🙃🙃
Original post by Amnz_02
This guy was following me

...w o w...

reminds me..of this time...that my mum said someone was following her...she said she heard their boot buckles clicking when she walked, and they walked in rhythm with her walking. She sped up, the sound of the buckle sped up...she turned the corner, she still heard them behind her...well, she looked down to see their shadow but instead she saw that it was the buckle..of her own purse.

:indiff:

i nearly died of laughter. she is just...:facepalm2:

@Precious Illusions @I AM GROOT 1 @RazzzBerries @Fermion.
Original post by Bang Outta Order
...w o w...

reminds me..of this time...that my mum said someone was following her...she said she heard their boot buckles clicking when she walked, and they walked in rhythm with her walking. She sped up, the sound of the buckle sped up...she turned the corner, she still heard them behind her...well, she looked down to see their shadow but instead she saw that it was the buckle..of her own purse.

:indiff:

i nearly died of laughter. she is just...:facepalm2:

@Precious Illusions @I AM GROOT 1 @RazzzBerries @Fermion.

Looooooool 😂😂😂😂😂 my one and guy was literally following me when I stopped he stopped aswell than I called my dad to pick me up from car cuz I felt so uncomfortable it was dark aswell
Original post by Amnz_02
Looooooool 😂😂😂😂😂 my one and guy was literally following me when I stopped he stopped aswell than I called my dad to pick me up from car cuz I felt so uncomfortable it was dark aswell

wow thats scary, are u female?? a young male??
wow thats scary, are u female?? a young male??

I'm a female as u can see in my profile pic 😂
Original post by Amnz_02
I'm a female as u can see in my profile pic 😂

i cant see it, thats why i asked.

and even if i saw a female...i'd still ask. i dont assume genders :wink:
Reply 30
I don't remember the scariest thing to happen to me, so yknow

I only remember waking up in hospital the night after
i cant see it, thats why i asked.

and even if i saw a female...i'd still ask. i dont assume genders :wink:

Yeh I get u x 😂
Reply 32
Oh, got dragged out me aul fella's van by armed bizzies once, dropped a ******* that night. and I was pissed—thought I was seeing things
A few of us got chased by a huge group of chavs who saw us and started shouting "let's kick the s*** out of 'em!!!" totally unprovoked, apart from the fact that we were holding skateboards which at the time didn't sit well with chavs :lol: We managed to duck behind some hedges and we were just sitting there not moving while they ran back and forth like 5 times before giving up and disappearing, seemed like we were sat there for about 15 minutes just waiting to get beaten up which thankfully didn't happen.
Original post by gjd800
I don't remember the scariest thing to happen to me, so yknow

I only remember waking up in hospital the night after

thats pretty scary if ur getting alcohol poisoning....u can die la
Reply 35
thats pretty scary if ur getting alcohol poisoning....u can die la

got roofied, robbed, and battered. don't remember a thing!
Original post by It's****ingWOODY
A few of us got chased by a huge group of chavs who saw us and started shouting "let's kick the s*** out of 'em!!!" totally unprovoked, apart from the fact that we were holding skateboards which at the time didn't sit well with chavs :lol: We managed to duck behind some hedges and we were just sitting there not moving while they ran back and forth like 5 times before giving up and disappearing, seemed like we were sat there for about 15 minutes just waiting to get beaten up which thankfully didn't happen.

ur making me feel some type of way using the word chav...i feel like theres a big secret even between people who i thought i was cool with, to try and wind me up and im slowly catching on @gjd800 yous are all acting funny towards me ...
Original post by HumbleBee_x
A guy stalking me home

Aka vaguely heading in the same direction as you.
Reply 38
ur making me feel some type of way using the word chav...i feel like theres a big secret even between people who i thought i was cool with, to try and wind me up and im slowly catching on @shameful_burrito @gjd800 yous are all acting funny towards me ...

Nah, s'all good man. Not a word I ever use, that. hate it
Original post by gjd800
Nah, s'all good man. Not a word I ever use, that. hate it

k...i do think u mock me in other ways but nvm.
Original post by gjd800
got roofied, robbed, and battered. don't remember a thing!

did u rly....roofied?? lmaooooo....u havin a laff

Quick Reply

Latest