What are you currently struggling with in life? Watch

Holly jade
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by Discrepancy)
I would like to read, sometimes it feels people are just happy with no problems.
Deciding what career path to take, I don’t like maths chemistry physics computing or law, so there’s pretty much no high paying jobs left for me lol
Last edited by Holly jade; 5 days ago
Discrepancy
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
(Original post by Holly jade)
Deciding what career path to take, I don’t like maths chemistry physics computing or law, so there’s pretty much no high paying jobs left for me lol
Same, I enjoy creative stuff like painting and dancing.
Kaiix
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Relationship issues, lol.
KahsM
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
struggling to live tbh
Discrepancy
Rep:
?
(Original post by KahsM)
struggling to live tbh
Same, ah well
knightandday
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Basically, i view myself in such a pessimistic way. I cant help it. I tried talking to myself as a friend but it hasnt worked. I am also scared that i would go to far left and end up being ignorant and arrogant. I wished i viewed myself in a healthy way

So yeah...
Discrepancy
Rep:
?
(Original post by knightandday)
Basically, i view myself in such a pessimistic way. I cant help it. I tried talking to myself as a friend but it hasnt worked. I am also scared that i would go to far left and end up being ignorant and arrogant. I wished i viewed myself in a healthy way

So yeah...
I am actually like this too
jjkjjh
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
I don't know what to switch my a level options to and time is ticking (if anyone fancies giving me some advice please help!)
Discrepancy
Rep:
?
(Original post by jjkjjh)
I don't know what to switch my a level options to and time is ticking (if anyone fancies giving me some advice please help!)
What are you currently studying?

Plus what do you like to study?
jjkjjh
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
What are you currently studying?

Plus what do you like to study?
I started with chem, bio, history
Last week I switched chem to english lit
I'd really like to get to oxbridge for history and I feel that bio will be a huge struggle these next two years
I was thinking either French, psychology, english lang, or philosophy and ethics
Greywolftwo
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
I would like to read, sometimes it feels people are just happy with no problems.
Stress of work, depression, anxiety, loneliness and also facing the consequences of having measles during GCSEs
Shealy.
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Motivation; I don’t have the will to do anything in college/life in general with ppl in my class working and attending class etc and I cba to even wake up and go to school lmao and ik it’s gonna backfire just like my GCSEs (could’ve gotten really good results but ended up getting average results because I’m lazy)... but I’m just that ignorant :colonhash: hbu OP?
Discrepancy
Rep:
?
I started with chem, bio, history
Last week I switched chem to english lit
I'd really like to get to oxbridge for history and I feel that bio will be a huge struggle these next two years
I was thinking either French, psychology, english lang, or philosophy and ethics
English Lit requires a lot of work trust me. As long as you are not struggling you will be fine. Chemistry is a pain so it is good you changed. Biology requires ALOT of revision so make sure you stay up to date with it.
Bang Outta Order
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
I'm struggling with getting your mum to marry me

Discrepancy
Rep:
?
(Original post by Bang Outta Order)
I'm struggling with getting your mum to marry me

Sad, guess you got rejected.
harrisong12
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
No friends, autism, dieting and health. Welcome to my world!
jjkjjh
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
English Lit requires a lot of work trust me. As long as you are not struggling you will be fine. Chemistry is a pain so it is good you changed. Biology requires ALOT of revision so make sure you stay up to date with it.
I love history and english and dislike bio so I want to switch, just have no clue to which of the prior mentioned options
Discrepancy
Rep:
?
(Original post by Shealy.)
Motivation; I don’t have the will to do anything in college/life in general with ppl in my class working and attending class etc and I cba to even wake up and go to school lmao and ik it’s gonna backfire just like my GCSEs (could’ve gotten really good results but ended up getting average results because I’m lazy)... but I’m just that ignorant :colonhash: hbu OP?
To be honest during GCSEs I was very lazy lol. However I knew I wanted good A-Levels. It felt great to be independent and study subjects I enjoyed. I did good overall in all my subjects, but I didn't get the grades I want.
You don't want to repeat GCSEs all over again, so make sure you enjoy your subjects and revision.

Me lol

Gap year - no job - I have goals but I need money to fulfill it - lonely - friends at uni - anxiety - probably depression - just sad as usual
Discrepancy
Rep:
?
I love history and english and dislike bio so I want to switch, just have no clue to which of the prior mentioned options
I did geography and loved it. I did Edexcel and I did art too.

Maybe Psych?
Chronoscope
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Criticism
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (110)
17.74%
It's just nice to be back! (167)
26.94%
Not great so far... (224)
36.13%
I want to drop out! (119)
19.19%

Watched Threads