cbutler100
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Do you guys use your class notes then add notes from the revision guide or do you make new notes on frees/at home using your class notes and the revision guide/textbook. Starting year 12 doing chemistry and biology (with English literature and AS maths) and trying to decide best way as at gcse I wrote new notes from the textbook but I am more aware of time now.
Hasanah_112
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I definitely think you should focus on learning the content from the book for biology using your syllabus to know exactly what’s necessary , PRACTICE a lot of questions it’s rly important for bio it will make all the difference to your grade.
For chem learn the content and also do a lot of practice , learn all mechanism reactions conditions etc and learn how do draw electrophilic addition like where does the head of the arrow go to etc.
Hope I’ve helped. Work hard and always remember why you started.
cbutler100
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Hasanah_112)
I definitely think you should focus on learning the content from the book for biology using your syllabus to know exactly what’s necessary , PRACTICE a lot of questions it’s rly important for bio it will make all the difference to your grade.
For chem learn the content and also do a lot of practice , learn all mechanism reactions conditions etc and learn how do draw electrophilic addition like where does the head of the arrow go to etc.
Hope I’ve helped. Work hard and always remember why you started.
So would u say using class notes then expanding on them is best as notes is the way I revise science and so this way I can focus more on learning the content over making notes to learn it.
Hasanah_112
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by cbutler100)
So would u say using class notes then expanding on them is best as notes is the way I revise science and so this way I can focus more on learning the content over making notes to learn it.
Yeah learn your class notes and expand on them
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

University open days

• Regent's University London
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 19 Sep '19
  • Durham University