The Student Room Group

Psychology at which uni

I'm in year 13 and will be applying to do psychology at uni in the next couple of months. So far my choices are
Cambridge
Edinburgh
UCL
Bath
Durham
Warwick

I was just wondering if anyone is at any one of the above unis, please let me know what the student life, course is like!!
UCL psych grad here - would be easier if you have any specific questions? London is amazing for student life.
Original post by Noodlzzz
UCL psych grad here - would be easier if you have any specific questions? London is amazing for student life.

*if your minted* (London) 😂 😂
Original post by Realitysreflexx
*if your minted* (London) 😂 😂

Nah you just have to to know the tricks for a cheap London student life

So i've read some reviews and quite a lot say there's a lot of international people and after the first year, student social life can go downhill because everyone lives across london and some people live at home. Is going to UCL for the reputation worth sacrificing the uni social life?
Original post by awakealways
So i've read some reviews and quite a lot say there's a lot of international people and after the first year, student social life can go downhill because everyone lives across london and some people live at home. Is going to UCL for the reputation worth sacrificing the uni social life?

Agree with the reviews, disagree with the statement that uni social life declines - it just changes in 2nd year plus
Agree with the reviews, disagree with the statement that uni social life declines - it just changes in 2nd year plus

How does it change in the 2nd year? Btw did you live in london beforehand because I live in london and im not sure i want to study here for uni
Nah you just have to to know the tricks for a cheap London student life

The UCL student union being your trick... And a reduced oyster card... Your still substantially poor then in say Nottingham or Leeds. (Did my undergrad foundation at Birkbeck (private provider). I know just how pricey it is.
Bath and Cambridge are your best ones.

Quick Reply