Seem like stuff is only getting worse Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
So the guy I catfished for four years since 2014 in August up until May 2018 when he found out the truth about me . Who I am and what’s my name because he wanted to know the whole truth and why. He can be crazy and rude .. also ignorant .. I only wants to remember the negative that I say about I wished bad on and how what I said before is going to happen . He’s the reason for his problems he makes stupid choices he act like he’s retarded .. anyway since he found out the truth over a year ago things did change between where he stopped texting me everyday and we stopped speaking on the phone everyday that’s understandable because I lied to him . We been added each other on Facebook he send funny vids or just random vids .. sometimes he randomly call me late at night and tonight he called talking about the girl who pictures I used to catfish him .. he has her on social media he said he’s upset about a post she wrote about some other guy .. he was so upset about and mentioned how the girl like her ex boyfriend post . He claim he wants to harm the girl ex boy friend .. this guy I catfished really losing cause after all this he still love with the girl and wants her for his self .. I’m over this **** I blame my self for catfishing it was so dumb of me for doing that and I still catfish one person on kik with the same girl pictures . It’s like I’m obsessed with her too because follow her on Instagram and Twitter keeping up with her life and I know I should have been stopped . It’s like I have no control over myself to stop it’s like I’m holding by a thread to this bull **** .. I just want this situation to stop completely !!!!!! I need help PLEASE
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
You can in no way blame him for being angry or rude towards you or telling you he’s interested in the REAL girl whos pictures you use. To catfish someone, especially for four years is beyond selfish and disrespectful. And the fact you are still catfishing someone shows how heartless you are. You get no sympathy from me. You need help alright, but not from tsr. From a psychiatrist.
Anonymous #1
Well he needs to get OVER this girl already! he been knew the truth over a year ago and if the girl doesn’t respond to him . She’s clearly not interested .i know it was wrong of me I don’t appreciate you calling me heartless because I’m far from heartless .. I never asked for sympathy . I went to therapy a year ago they dropped me so its no point in going to a psychiatrist !
SteveyStack
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Well he needs to get OVER this girl already! he been knew the truth over a year ago and if the girl doesn’t respond to him . She’s clearly not interested .i know it was wrong of me I don’t appreciate you calling me heartless because I’m far from heartless .. I never asked for sympathy . I went to therapy a year ago they dropped me so its no point in going to a psychiatrist !
I’m sorry but I have no sympathy for you. You have played with this guys emotions for years. I feel sorry for the girl who probably had no idea it was happening.

Ultimately to do it for 4 years IS selfish and heartless and if it is true this is probably one of the worst things I’ve read about on tsr
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by SteveyStack)
I’m sorry but I have no sympathy for you. You have played with this guys emotions for years. I feel sorry for the girl who probably had no idea it was happening.

Ultimately to do it for 4 years IS selfish and heartless and if it is true this is probably one of the worst things I’ve read about on tsr
Exactly. Funny how people want to act a certain way, and then cry about it when they get called out for their choice of behaviour.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
I don’t give a damn if you appreciate me calling you heartless or not, it’s what you are so deal with it. I’m shre he didn’t appreciate being lied too and taken for a mug for your sick enjoyment for 4 years either. I’m sure the other ppl you’re still catfishing don’t appreciate it either. It’s pretty simple really. Delete all your fake accounts and get a life. A real one. Which involves going outside and interacting with people face to face.
Anonymous #1
SteveyStackdid I ask for your sympathy ?! No , so I could careless on what you feel ! Well she doesn’t know and she will never know what I’ve done either .. yea I admit I was wrong to lie and play ppl about using this girl pictures for five years
Anonymous #1
I’m not heartless your heartless for calling me out of my name yea I catfished and still catfish one person i am wrong for it . Yea don’t belittle ppl when their already down cause if had a addiction to something you would want help too ! So don’t come on my post bashing me tf .. I been deleted my fake accounts I do have a life easier said and done to make friends
Shisha s
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
SteveyStackdid I ask for your sympathy ?! No , so I could careless on what you feel ! Well she doesn’t know and she will never know what I’ve done either .. yea I admit I was wrong to lie and play ppl about using this girl pictures for five years
EVeryone ignore her , id rather get my fortune read from a brick wall !! God , just look at her responses absolutely no remorse and hasn't got the brain capacity to take advice/criticism on board , Go get a life and see how the real world works babe ! You can't get snappy when someone tell she you something's which you agree is true ??! And you can say " bla bla bla but yea o know I was wrong but bla bla bla I don't appreciate that" your looking for answers on an empty page . You've got a disease in your heart Hun A'oodhu Billah ..
SlightlySummer
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
What even possesses someone to catfish 🤨🤦*♀️
Shisha s
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I’m not heartless your heartless for calling me out of my name yea I catfished and still catfish one person i am wrong for it . Yea don’t belittle ppl when their already down cause if had a addiction to something you would want help too ! So don’t come on my post bashing me tf .. I been deleted my fake accounts I do have a life easier said and done to make friends
And know he doesn't have to get other the girl he probably fell I love with and it seems from what you've said you got some sorting out do yourself . Why are you even involved with the both of them?? Unfollow them , start a new fresh chapter in your life , wishing you the best for your sake and theirs !
Bazyli
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Are you really ugly and fat in real life?
markova21
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
You need to stop following both of these people. And others too from what you have said. Build a real, fulfilling life for yourself. Cancel most of your social media accounts, or learn to discipline yourself to either only rarely use them or to only be in contact with people you actually know. Social media is great, but for some people, it can become quite the opposite and kind of take over their lives a bit.
Last edited by markova21; 1 month ago
Anonymous #1
@bazyli I’m not skinny not going to lie to and I’m not obese .. most say I’m pretty most say I’m not .
Anonymous #1
markova21 thanks for your advice I appreciate it
SMEGGGY
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
You're ****ing insane. Catfish ing should be a criminal offence so mental people like you are locked up
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
Calling you out your name? Lol, which one is that hunny as you seem to use multiple remember. I’m calling a spade a spade. You keep telling people to deal with it, yet you cant deal with when people tell you facts. Hypocrite. Also as i said earlier. You get no sympathy from anyone. So what if you’re feeling down? So you should for what you do to people. Addiction? You chose off your own back to make fake accounts with the sole purpose of hurting someone. For something to become addictive, you have to try it at least once and then get a taste for it. So why did you CHOOSE to try being a catfish? Exactly. Shut up. You claim you want help and so you chose to make a TSR post? Lol lol lol. Ok. And in that post, you blame the guy. Like another poster said, you have no remorse. No one feels sorry for you. If you feel belittled then good. How do you think he felt when this person turned out to be a lie? I highly doubt you’re a physically attractive person because otherwise you’d meet people as yourself. And i can tell from your posts you have no personality and aren’t attractive in that way either.
Also you didn’t mention anywhere in your 1st post about wanting to make friends, so that comment isn’t relevant. But tbh I’m not surprised if thats how you treat people.
RomNoob
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Every other week, different post with the same story 😴😴 New persona please bro
K-Westie
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Speak to your doctor about seeing another psychiatrist - they won’t drop you unless you lie or don’t try to help yourself. If you are far from heartless, you’ll stop catfishing. Why do you do it?
Last edited by K-Westie; 1 month ago
K-Westie
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Oh and if your catfishing directly or indirectly links to someone hurting themselves or doing something illegal, you will be arrested.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (57)
67.06%
No I haven't decided yet (18)
21.18%
Yes but I might change my mind (10)
11.76%

Watched Threads