The Student Room Group

GCSE Biology Remark??

I got 79 marks
I was predicted a 4 and got a 3
Should I get it remarked???
I would need 91 for a grade 4 so I am between a 3 and a 4
I was being quite lazy and laidback during both exams only because science is my strong subject.
Should I actually ask for it to get remarked????
I’m absolutely disappointed in myself as it was my fault
I’m only 12 marks off and it would really help me in college
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 1
12 marks is a lot. I think it's unlikely that your grade would change.
Original post by Davy611
12 marks is a lot. I think it's unlikely that your grade would change.

I might as well retake
Which I don’t mind...
Reply 3
Original post by RM0603
I might as well retake
Which I don’t mind...

If it'll make you feel better. Or if it's crucial for your future. Or you could just learn from the experience and move on.
From all i’ve read you’ll have to pay to resit GCSE science (double or triple) which adds up to a hefty amount in the end, GCSE Maths & English language are free to retake at your college/ sixth-form or even place of work (e.g. apprenticeship 4 days 1 day college).
I’ve b
Original post by TheRealSaifali
From all i’ve read you’ll have to pay to resit GCSE science (double or triple) which adds up to a hefty amount in the end, GCSE Maths & English language are free to retake at your college/ sixth-form or even place of work (e.g. apprenticeship 4 days 1 day college).

I’ve been told by my college that’s free under 18s
And I got a 3/D so I have to retake that’s what they said
If you’ve been told by your college it’s fine then! around me you’d have to pay to resit GCSE science as it isn’t a compulsory subject.
Original post by TheRealSaifali
If you’ve been told by your college it’s fine then! around me you’d have to pay to resit GCSE science as it isn’t a compulsory subject.

I thought it was compulsory
English Maths & A Science Subject
probably, can’t say for sure but i know English & Maths was compulsory.

Quick Reply

Latest