maria_pineappe
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I have heard of Dunraven however it is quite a small school. If you have heard of it/ been to it or know people who go would you say it is a school worth going to? What do you think is good/bad about it?
CoffeeAndPolitics
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by maria_pineappe)
I have heard of Dunraven however it is quite a small school. If you have heard of it/ been to it or know people who go would you say it is a school worth going to? What do you think is good/bad about it?
I didn't attend Dunraven 6th form but I have heard very good things about the school in general - both secondary and 6th form. It has an Ofsted Outstanding rating and seems to be a pretty good school.
Starlight15
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by CoffeeAndPolitics)
I didn't attend Dunraven 6th form but I have heard very good things about the school in general - both secondary and 6th form. It has an Ofsted Outstanding rating and seems to be a pretty good school.
I live near that area and I would say the same thing too

Small world eh
🧡Hajera
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
I’ve applied for the sixth form thanks for the insight guys
🧡Hajera
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
What’s the dress code like there?
Simi.ayobee
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by 🧡Hajera)
I’ve applied for the sixth form thanks for the insight guys
Omg same! I just had my interview a couple days ago
🧡Hajera
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Simi.ayobee)
Omg same! I just had my interview a couple days ago
I haven’t had my interview yet and they haven’t emailed me about one 🤷🏿*♀️ btw what did u apply for
Simi.ayobee
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I think they’re doing two sets of interviews, so you’ll probably get an interview soon, and do you mean what subjects I chose?
🧡Hajera
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I think they’re doing two sets of interviews, so you’ll probably get an interview soon, and do you mean what subjects I chose?
Yh the subjects. What did they ask u in the interview btw
Simi.ayobee
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Erm I chose chemistry, biology and psychology, they ask many questions, like where do you see yourself in the future, what job you want to pursue and why, why did you choose to go to the school, what makes a successful sixthforms, but they have a massive list of different questions, so it depends on what questions the teacher wants to ask you, I’m gonna assume that you’re in the second set of interviewers? So you should be having yours soon
🧡Hajera
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Erm I chose chemistry, biology and psychology, they ask many questions, like where do you see yourself in the future, what job you want to pursue and why, why did you choose to go to the school, what makes a successful sixthforms, but they have a massive list of different questions, so it depends on what questions the teacher wants to ask you, I’m gonna assume that you’re in the second set of interviewers? So you should be having yours soon
Oh okay I picked graphics, media and ict I might change something to business idk 🤷🏿*♀️ thank u btw and hopefully I’ll get an interview soon 😂
Simi.ayobee
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Good luck 😁
🧡Hajera
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Good luck 😁
What made u apply for dunraven btw?? Also do u know anything about coulsdon sixth form college
Simi.ayobee
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
Erm, idk it’s a good school I’ve heard loads about it so I decided to Apply and I didn’t wanna go anywhere to far from my school now,
Regarding coulsdon, it’s a good sixthform/college a couple of my friends have applied there, but I don’t know too much about it
🧡Hajera
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
Erm, idk it’s a good school I’ve heard loads about it so I decided to Apply and I didn’t wanna go anywhere to far from my school now,
Regarding coulsdon, it’s a good sixthform/college a couple of my friends have applied there, but I don’t know too much about it
Oh okay thank u if u could plz ask them if they know anything about coulsdon??
Simi.ayobee
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
So I just asked a couple of my friends, one of them said it was a good school and that they offer a wide range of subjects and that you can do both alevels and btecs at the same time so that’s good
But my other friends turned down the offer, mostly due to the fact that they want to go to a sixthform connected to a school and they said it’s ‘mediocre’
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What would make a great online university open day?

Virtual campus tour (65)
18.9%
Virtual accommodation tour (51)
14.83%
Find out about sports clubs, societies and facilities (17)
4.94%
Video content about the local area (3)
0.87%
Webinars with lecturers (11)
3.2%
Taster lectures or seminars (72)
20.93%
Speak to current students studying my course (80)
23.26%
Speak to current students about the uni in general (13)
3.78%
Fun online activities or experiences (12)
3.49%
Connecting with careers services or employers (8)
2.33%
Info about student wellbeing and support services (6)
1.74%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (6)
1.74%

Watched Threads