3mmz
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Does anyone know how to answer it actually works?

It's a very confusing process. I understand the questions but I don't understand how I actually answer them? Like there are 3 answers to choose from with 5 circles under each answer? Do you just pick the one you agree with most and if so which circle do you highlight?
04MR17
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by 3mmz)
Does anyone know how to answer it actually works?

It's a very confusing process. I understand the questions but I don't understand how I actually answer them? Like there are 3 answers to choose from with 5 circles under each answer? Do you just pick the one you agree with most and if so which circle do you highlight?
Is there anything on these 5 circles? Could you give us a screenshot?
(You can blank on the wording of the question if you like.)
Last edited by 04MR17; 1 year ago
3mmz
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by 04MR17)
Is there anything on these 5 circles? Could you give us a screenshot?
(You can blank on the wording of the question if you like.)
Hey I submitted the application

Hopefully I did well enough to get an interview. The closing date for the advertisement is 1st September and I think it is a new Morrisons store that is opening so I am expecting it to be very competitive in terms of applications.
Tass-xo
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
hi how did you answer the questions
Ribbed Tickler
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
Don't sweat it buddy - Its not rocket science the test is for Morrisons - Just as long as you give the impression that you can walk and chew gum at the same time without falling over you will do fine.
Lilo24
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Did you never work this out as I stuck on same thing ?
Williams abe
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Are you struggling to get good scores in IELTS ,NCLEX RN, PN ,CELPIP,TOEFL,PTE,OET ?or any other English Language Exams? Worry no more. We are a team of professors and agents working in collaboration with partners in the British council, IDP and other database systems.
We can help you get original and valid IELTS certificates and also make modifications in your previous certificates to attain desired limits
Our certificates are published online on the official website
We work on basis of trust, loyalty and long term business is our supreme goal and our service fir the common good
*Contact us + 1 (716)3703332
Aayush :)
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by Williams abe)
Are you struggling to get good scores in IELTS ,NCLEX RN, PN ,CELPIP,TOEFL,PTE,OET ?or any other English Language Exams? Worry no more. We are a team of professors and agents working in collaboration with partners in the British council, IDP and other database systems.
We can help you get original and valid IELTS certificates and also make modifications in your previous certificates to attain desired limits
Our certificates are published online on the official website
We work on basis of trust, loyalty and long term business is our supreme goal and our service fir the common good
*Contact us + 1 (716)3703332
This is not the place to advertise fraud !

TSR_Jessica please do the needful and ban this account for non-consensual advertising of fraudulent services on an unrelated thread.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (159)
59.55%
I don't have everything I need (108)
40.45%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed