Adam85Al
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Hi guys
I am going to attend the PWC student Career Focus Days in 10 days. I want to know what tasks are included? I am a little bit concerned about the writing test. If anyone who did this assessment recently, please can you share some feedback?
thank you
EloiseRimmer
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Hi, there were two group exercises where you had a lot of information to get through and then you had to prepare a presentation to a partner and one to a potential client. The writing task was reading a lot of information and then writing a report. You can't really prepare for the day, they are more interested in how you interact with everyone else there and how you work in the group projects. Hope this helps
Adam85Al
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by EloiseRimmer)
Hi, there were two group exercises where you had a lot of information to get through and then you had to prepare a presentation to a partner and one to a potential client. The writing task was reading a lot of information and then writing a report. You can't really prepare for the day, they are more interested in how you interact with everyone else there and how you work in the group projects. Hope this helps
Great thank you. Do you remember how many words was the report and how much time you had?
steph0468
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I recommend looking at the graduate thread in wikijobs. I actually posted a run-down of the day. I didn't have a presentation to a partner (as someone said above), I had about 2-3 group discussions and 1 group meeting / presentation (it was an informal presentation) to student recruitment. Then I had a "coaching interview" which is a relatively informal, reflective chat about how you think you performed in the AC. No technical questions.

The individual report was 1000 words.

Advice: try to read / get through information provided VERY quickly because there will be a lot of emails and stuff.

Feel free to message me if you got further questions as I did a summer internship at PwC and the application process is literally the exact same and I'm quite familiar with PwC internally as well.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

What's your favourite genre?

Rock (187)
23.94%
Pop (191)