The Student Room Group

A* in EPQ

I've achieved an A* in EPQ and I'm starting this forum to allow you to ask me any questions regarding the EPQ and to see if there's anything I can help with:smile:
Original post by yoxox
I've achieved an A* in EPQ and I'm starting this forum to allow you to ask me any questions regarding the EPQ and to see if there's anything I can help with:smile:

Well done on getting an A* :smile:

What was your EPQ about? and is it mandatory to complete one?
Reply 2
Original post by Hazzabear
Well done on getting an A* :smile:

What was your EPQ about? and is it mandatory to complete one?

Thank you!

I did my EPQ on graphene and it's advantage in the water desalination industry.
No it's not mandatory, it's optional to take one
Original post by yoxox
Thank you!

I did my EPQ on graphene and it's advantage in the water desalination industry.
No it's not mandatory, it's optional to take one

How much did you have to write for your EPQ?
How long did it take you to complete, did it take over the rest of your subjects?
Reply 5
Original post by yoxox

I got a U in my EPQ, so if you guys need any help just holler at me. Would be glad to help.
Original post by yoxox

any idea on any good topics to do?
Reply 7
yeet
How did you decide your EPQ topic?
Original post by Mr Yeet.
yeet

yeet back to you :biggrin:
Reply 10
Original post by yoxox

Hi,
Im a student going into year 13 and doing the EPQ.
The title I have thought of is...
To what extent has the equality for African Americans, in the medical sector, changed throughout history till today?

Does this sound like a topic that will be ok and it would be great if someone could give me any potential research area ideas for this topic.

thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending