I can't find my vagina hole?! Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hi guys,
I'm 19 and have been menstruating since i was 12, so i know i do have *something* down there. I recently tried to switch to tampons but i just cannot find my vagina (and by vagina i mean the ACTUAL vagina and not the vulva that everyone seems to call the vagina).

I have tried so so many times with and without mirror to see/feel for it but to no avail. I've even got my boyfriend to try too. This may sound vulgar but he's tried to ahem...finger me, but he just can't find the place. It bleeds every time he attempts to go in the general area of where the vaginal opening should be.
To add some comedic flare, we are both medical students and so obviously are aware of what the female anatomy looks like, so neither of us know what to do.
I haven't had sex before so perhaps it's just my hymen, but do you reckon i go to my GP or just keep explorin'? I've seen gynae exams and they make me rather uncomfortable!
izukuhah
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
If you've never had sex before then I really don't think tampons are the best option for you. Fingering will of course make you bleed because your vaginal.. barrier.. hasn't been 'broken down' during sex yet. This barrier will make it very hard for you to use tampons as you won't be able to put them in. If you're not ready to have sex then you could just use a sex toy to safely break your barrier (with lots of lube).

Er, good luck!
Anonymous #2
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hi guys,
I'm 19 and have been menstruating since i was 12, so i know i do have *something* down there. I recently tried to switch to tampons but i just cannot find my vagina (and by vagina i mean the ACTUAL vagina and not the vulva that everyone seems to call the vagina).

I have tried so so many times with and without mirror to see/feel for it but to no avail. I've even got my boyfriend to try too. This may sound vulgar but he's tried to ahem...finger me, but he just can't find the place. It bleeds every time he attempts to go in the general area of where the vaginal opening should be.
To add some comedic flare, we are both medical students and so obviously are aware of what the female anatomy looks like, so neither of us know what to do.
I haven't had sex before so perhaps it's just my hymen, but do you reckon i go to my GP or just keep explorin'? I've seen gynae exams and they make me rather uncomfortable!
Come on, you are a medical student, you know that the obvious thing to do is to see the GP. You clearly don't have an imperforate hymen if you are having periods but you might have a microperforate hymen or a vaginal septum or something. I'm assuming you've had a look with a mirror?
DrawTheLine
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Hi guys,

Time to see your doctor I think
Apachecow
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Why haven't you had sex?

My advice (as medical students) would be to get hold of a small speculum, a light source decent torch or even phone), some lube and have a good play about.

I'm 99% sure there is a way in without a GP intervening. How do all the uneducated kids manage to have sex?

The way is is down at the level of the perineum, not high up near the clitoris. Try with your legs completely spread, but otherwise on all fours from behind.
zeroharm
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
From all the replies you got and if u are still thinking what to do? Then I would suggest please see the GP first or Visit sexual health clinic.
zeroharm
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
From all the replies you got and if u are still thinking what to do? Then I would suggest please see the GP first or Visit sexual health clinic.
Anonymous #3
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by zeroharm)
If this post true then go and see a doctor
Girls have a Virginia ok, you must be looking elsewhere as its obviously where it is - behind the hairly stuff ..ok.
alanhasmemes
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
bro you a dude
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Apachecow)
Why haven't you had sex?

My advice (as medical students) would be to get hold of a small speculum, a light source decent torch or even phone), some lube and have a good play about.

I'm 99% sure there is a way in without a GP intervening. How do all the uneducated kids manage to have sex?

The way is is down at the level of the perineum, not high up near the clitoris. Try with your legs completely spread, but otherwise on all fours from behind.
best response! when i go back to med school im getting a speculum and some stirrups... thank you!
Anonymous #2
Report 2 weeks ago
best response! when i go back to med school im getting a speculum and some stirrups... thank you!
If you can't fit a tampon up there, how are you going to fit in a speculum?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you attending a Global Climate Strike?

Yes, I'm striking (40)
7.68%
No, but I wanted to/I support the cause (303)
58.16%
No (178)
34.17%

Watched Threads