The Student Room Group

People with abs, answer my qs pls.

Are eggs healthy to eat? I'm planning on having two for breakfast.
Haven't got abs but ofc they are, have 2 boiled eggs a day they'll contribute to your growth. Depends on how old you are
Original post by Anonymous
Are eggs healthy to eat? I'm planning on having two for breakfast.

I have **** abs but if you are wanting to add protein to gain muscle eggs are really good.
yes that is fine. but be careful and don't eat too much daily otherwise you will get spots on your face and oily skin
i have abs and I think you should focus on having a low body fat percentage as well as doing ab exercises
Original post by Enzo.Montana
yes that is fine. but be careful and don't eat too much daily otherwise you will get spots on your face and oily skin

From eggs? Really?
Original post by black tea
From eggs? Really?

Nah not having 2 a day. The only bad thing is he yolks, if your having 5 or 6+ a day can cause an increase in the bad cholesterol.
Original post by SteveyStack
I have **** abs but if you are wanting to add protein to gain muscle eggs are really good.

If you want to put on significant muscle mass eggs only have like 5g of protein each. Eat chicken which has 30g of protein per 100g (which isn’t much chicken for a lot of protein). Try have 130-150+g of protein a day. And yes, I have abs.
Reply 8
Original post by Student1111111
If you want to put on significant muscle mass eggs only have like 5g of protein each. Eat chicken which has 30g of protein per 100g (which isn’t much chicken for a lot of protein). Try have 130-150+g of protein a day. And yes, I have abs.

what other foods are high in protein?

Foods high in protein

Fish is the other main one and steak is very high in protein too.
is fage yogurt good?
is fage yogurt good?

Never heard of it but yogurt is generally ok. Try and get 0 (or close to 0) fat yogurt to reduce body fat % which you need to do to see abs. Yogurt probably has roughly the same amount of protein as eggs per 100g however is better than eggs if you can get 0 fat yogurt as eggs come with fat.
Original post by Student1111111
Never heard of it but yogurt is generally ok. Try and get 0 (or close to 0) fat yogurt to reduce body fat % which you need to do to see abs. Yogurt probably has roughly the same amount of protein as eggs per 100g however is better than eggs if you can get 0 fat yogurt as eggs come with fat.

whats your body fat percentage
Definitely where I should be posting :awesome:
whats your body fat percentage

Not had it tested but low enough to see abs and see the vessel through your bicep when I have a pump on.
Won’t really effect you it can increase your risk of strokes and heart attacks if you got high cholesterol. Eggs won’t do it on their own lol. That’s why lots of powerlifters and pro bodybuilders have eggwhite omelettes.
why do u want abs lol

Quick Reply

Latest