Need some help talking to girls Watch

CHICOTIME2015
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Hi recently I have been chatting with some girls on Snapchat my age (17) and I am having trouble think of some interesting things to talk about or trying to flirt in general. Sometimes I am really good over text and smooth, but many times my convo is pretty dead and basic with questions like "How are you?". It might be the fact I am nervous and have never spoke to one of these girls before.

I want to get better and not seem boring over text which can hopefully pass over if I ever talk to a girl in person.
Any Pointers?
username4914912
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by CHICOTIME2015)
Hi recently I have been chatting with some girls on Snapchat my age (17) and I am having trouble think of some interesting things to talk about or trying to flirt in general. Sometimes I am really good over text and smooth, but many times my convo is pretty dead and basic with questions like "How are you?". It might be the fact I am nervous and have never spoke to one of these girls before.

I want to get better and not seem boring over text which can hopefully pass over if I ever talk to a girl in person.
Any Pointers?
Use some cheesy chat up lines (just kidding) :angelwings:. Ummm, ask some random questions?
CHICOTIME2015
Rep:
?
bump
Rose992
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Depends, if they want the convo to die off they'll answer with Haha on it's own, lol, etc and leave no room for replies, id take that as a hint they don't wanna chat.
CHICOTIME2015
Rep:
?
(Original post by Rose992)
Depends, if they want the convo to die off they'll answer with Haha on it's own, lol, etc and leave no room for replies, id take that as a hint they don't wanna chat.
Cheers for the tip.
username4914912
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Cheers for the tip.
Thanks. Nice to know that my comment was appreciated. :angelwings:
CHICOTIME2015
Rep:
?
(Original post by Psychotic Angel)

Sorry ahaha.
Sorry Ahaha. Yours was also helpful. I am talking to girl right now and asking random questions but also trying to have fun. She seems to be engaged atm but goes off for a bit. So just have to wait and see where it goes.
username4914912
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Sorry ahaha. Sorry Ahaha. Yours was also helpful. I am talking to girl right now and asking random questions but also trying to have fun. She seems to be engaged atm but goes off for a bit. So just have to wait and see where it goes.
No, it's alright. I'm sorry. I was a bit too sarcy. This heat is getting to me. :angelwings: Good luck
CHICOTIME2015
Rep:
?
No, it's alright. I'm sorry. I was a bit too sarcy. This heat is getting to me. :angelwings:
It is hot today ngl.
username4914912
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
It is hot today ngl.
I'm such a ***** when it's hot. Soz :angelwings:
Olivia.Omo16
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
These are first date questions, not that you might be looking for a relationship but I like these questions.
Are you a morning person or a night owl?
What's your favorite restaurant?
What would be your dream job?
What would your perfect vacation look like?
What would your perfect morning be like?
Who are your kind of people?
What odd talent do you have?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What's your favourite genre?

Rock (164)
24.7%
Pop (162)
24.4%
Jazz (26)
3.92%
Classical (40)
6.02%
Hip-Hop (120)
18.07%