The Student Room Group

What is wrong with me?

When I was younger, around the age of 14, I fell in love for the first time with this girl and we broke up when we were both 18. It was a long distance relationship, and although we never saw each other everyday, we would visit each other in our towns and both see each other on vacation and also we used to talk a lot on Facebook, anyway, we broke up after she accused me of hacking her sisters Facebook account, which I never did, yet she never believed me and block me out of her life. She always used to treat me badly, I would buy her gifts, make her feel special, make her laugh and we'd hug pretty much every time we saw each other. But she always used to make me feel unwanted, tried to make me feel jealous and always shown she never cared for me. However, that was over six years ago and there has been another girl since, who is just the same as her, I thought she was special, but she's nothing to write home about. Anyway, I can't feel love anymore, whenever I see someone kiss it makes me feel sick, I can't hug anyone, or show any affection at all. I'm 24 now, and although I am over my ex, I still can't manage to bring myself to feel anything but hatred whenever I see happy couples.

Will it always be like this, or will I someday be able to love again?
Reply 1
From the sounds of it, your ex left you with some resentment toward couples. You would need to work through that before getting into a new relationship yourself
Reply 2
You are pathetic, still being ruined by someone from the past. Grow some balls and act like a man.
Original post by Anonymous
You are pathetic, still being ruined by someone from the past. Grow some balls and act like a man.

um... you're the tread writer aren't you?
why are insulting yourself??
:confused:
Reply 4
Original post by the_unicorn
um... you're the tread writer aren't you?
why are insulting yourself??
:confused:

So he's Outted himself bc he didn't know the anon get different numbers for the thread and his number wouldn't change

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending