Lamank134
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hey guys I’m just asking for advice. Just two days ago I was beaten up my mum mother. I’m at the age of 16 and have been abused by my parents as a child but other than two days ago the last time my mother hit me was 1 year ago. I forgave her every single time. The reason for her beating me up was because I wasn’t listening to her but I wasn’t in the mood, I just got my gcse results and didn’t have a college to enrol so I was just upset in my room all day and wasn’t talking to anyone. Anyways my life has always been a struggle and I’ve learned to live with it as I’m so used to being disappointed. But I haven’t eaten all day as she is not letting me eat. Yesterday I ran to my sisters house as I didn’t eat anything because of what happened but today is a new day and again she still isn’t feeding me. I don’t have any money on me to go to the shops and buy something to eat and I can’t run to my sisters house everyday Just for food. Can someone give me advice on what to do.
polamans
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Lamank134)
Hey guys I’m just asking for advice. Just two days ago I was beaten up my mum mother. I’m at the age of 16 and have been abused by my parents as a child but other than two days ago the last time my mother hit me was 1 year ago. I forgave her every single time. The reason for her beating me up was because I wasn’t listening to her but I wasn’t in the mood, I just got my gcse results and didn’t have a college to enrol so I was just upset in my room all day and wasn’t talking to anyone. Anyways my life has always been a struggle and I’ve learned to live with it as I’m so used to being disappointed. But I haven’t eaten all day as she is not letting me eat. Yesterday I ran to my sisters house as I didn’t eat anything because of what happened but today is a new day and again she still isn’t feeding me. I don’t have any money on me to go to the shops and buy something to eat and I can’t run to my sisters house everyday Just for food. Can someone give me advice on what to do.
move in with your sister. Maybe that would be better . And about college you can probably find one just keep looking!. When you say she beats you do you mean a little slap? or some really harsh stuff?
black tea
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Lamank134)
Go the the fridge or the cupboard and get something to eat?

Apologise to your mum?

If you genuinely think you are being abused, tell an adult or call childline.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

It is really important for me to be involved in helping make my university better

Strongly disagree (9)
8.91%
Disagree (5)
4.95%
Neither agree or disagree (32)
31.68%
Agree (40)
39.6%
Strongly Agree (15)
14.85%

Watched Threads