Maths-A
Chemistry-A
Physics-A
Biology-A*
English lit-B
English Lang-B
Computer science-C
Geology-C
The grades are good yes, but we need more information about what you’re wanting to study :)
emilybond:)
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Yusufr04)
Maths-A
Chemistry-A
Physics-A
Biology-A*
English lit-B
English Lang-B
Computer science-C
Geology-C
If you want to study science based subject yeh for sure but if you wanted to study computer science could be more of an issue so really depends on what your looking at doing
Yusufr04
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hey, thx for the replies. I was thinking of doing Maths,chemistry and physics. However, I was thinking of taking IT instead of chemistry as I was told that is one of the hardest subjects you can take.
Yusufr04
Rep:
?
Ik this sounds like I’m shooting for the moon..but I was thinking of going to a Russel group university, so perhaps Cardiff Uni? Also i haven’t thought of what course I want to do yet, but I’m thinking of taking Maths, chemistry and physics maybe IT
Yusufr04
Rep:
?
(Original post by Hazzabear)
The grades are good yes, but we need more information about what you’re wanting to study :)
I was thinking of studying Maths, chemistry and physics for A level and maybe take IT instead of Chemistry
officialmay
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Your choice of maths physics and Chem sounds fine - and regardless of Chem being quite a hard subject, if you enjoy it, I’m sure you can do it.

As for IT, I believe you need a good grade on comp sci, a C might not be enough - however this might depend on your sixth form/college as you might be able to negotiate or their requirements to study IT may differ. You should look into that.
Yusufr04
Rep:
?
(Original post by officialmay)
Your choice of maths physics and Chem sounds fine - and regardless of Chem being quite a hard subject, if you enjoy it, I’m sure you can do it.

As for IT, I believe you need a good grade on comp sci, a C might not be enough - however this might depend on your sixth form/college as you might be able to negotiate or their requirements to study IT may differ. You should look into that.
I’ve checked with my school and since I got an A in maths they thought I was would be capable lol. furthermore our year didn’t do our unit 2 exam due to problems with the system so idk what actually happened. I was predicted B but got a C instead 😅.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

It is really important for me to be involved in helping make my university better

Strongly disagree (5)
9.09%
Disagree (4)
7.27%
Neither agree or disagree (16)
29.09%
Agree (19)
34.55%
Strongly Agree (11)
20%

Watched Threads