Why do so many boys like me??? :/ Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
First things first, i'm not making this thread to be self-obsessed or vain but i honesty wonder why so many boys (especially those younger than me) like me. I'm pretty but PERSONALLY i don't think i'm like WOWOW stunning but i am pretty i'm not going to deny that AND i dont have a 2019 body thats considered "good" e.g. big butt & boobs (i'm tall but slim). I am definitely not shy, i'm quite outgoing and always smiling and fun. I do have a boyish streak , i play football and i speak quite.... well, a bit manly (not in terms of tone but in terms of the slang i use). I notice that i get a lot of attention from boys younger that me ESPECIALLY when i go to train at my football club (i train with the boys as well). Why do you think this is? Mature responses please and thanks
Anonymous #2
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
First things first, i'm not making this thread to be self-obsessed or vain but i honesty wonder why so many boys (especially those younger than me) like me. I'm pretty but PERSONALLY i don't think i'm like WOWOW stunning but i am pretty i'm not going to deny that AND i dont have a 2019 body thats considered "good" e.g. big butt & boobs (i'm tall but slim). I am definitely not shy, i'm quite outgoing and always smiling and fun. I do have a boyish streak , i play football and i speak quite.... well, a bit manly (not in terms of tone but in terms of the slang i use). I notice that i get a lot of attention from boys younger that me ESPECIALLY when i go to train at my football club (i train with the boys as well). Why do you think this is? Mature responses please and thanks
So these boys are asking you out? Are they flirting with you? Also, what's your age?
username4911280
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
*h u m b l e b r a g g i n g i n t e n s i f i e s*
Enzo.Montana
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
It is because you are probably the only girl in the football club and plus your hot so obviously it is impossible for you to not get attention lol. you are hot and plus you are the only girl there is your answer
Last edited by Enzo.Montana; 3 weeks ago
Anonymous #3
Report 3 weeks ago
You kinda answered your own question
Enzo.Montana
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by _polaroid)
*h u m b l e b r a g g i n g i n t e n s i f i e s*
lol being anonymous doesn't count as a humble brag dude
SlightlySummer
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Gee how modest
Anonymous #4
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Enzo.Montana)
Are you the OP? Pre op 😂
Enzo.Montana
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Are you the OP? Pre op 😂
loool how tf would I be op if I'm a guy I'm just saying how cud you brag if you are anonymous lmao
Anonymous #4
Report 3 weeks ago
loool how tf would I be op if I'm a guy I'm just saying how cud you brag if you are anonymous lmao
Pre op (before the operation). Just haven’t updated your pp for a while #translivesmatter
Anonymous #1
So these boys are asking you out? Are they flirting with you? Also, what's your age?
Flirting + asking me out, when i say no (very nicely) they continue flirting but tbh its not that i absolutely hate it i just wonder why they like me AS MUCH as they do , perhaps because they're younger? Im 15 going on 16 soon
KieronMac77
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Do you have a picture?
Anonymous #1
It is because you are probably the only girl in the football club and plus your hot so obviously it is impossible for you to not get attention lol. you are hot and plus you are the only girl there is your answer
But i dont think im hot like that lol like when i see myself in vids & pics its like & i dont have a banging body either lol
Anonymous #4
Report 3 weeks ago
You’re probably fat and ugly. You’ll have them drooling over you
Anonymous #1
You kinda answered your own question
How?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by enzo.montana)
thank you
Anonymous #1
(Original post by SlightlySummer)
Gee how modest
I come on TSR to be honest and i'm doing this post anomalously. I don't get it, what else do you ant me to say? Im telling the truth and if you think im still bragging then i really dont know what you want me to say to you
Anonymous #1
(Original post by KieronMac77)
Do you have a picture?
Anonymous for a reason lol
Enzo.Montana
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Pre op (before the operation). Just haven’t updated your pp for a while #translivesmatter
lmao f*ck you dude😂😂
Anonymous #1
You’re probably fat and ugly. You’ll have them drooling over you
😂😂😂
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What's your favourite genre?

Rock (164)
24.74%
Pop (162)
24.43%
Jazz (26)
3.92%
Classical (40)
6.03%
Hip-Hop (120)
18.1%