What small primary schools are close to the Man City stadium in Manchester? Watch

ArtmisKco
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
my aunts child is going to start primary school soon but he gets anxiety when there are loud sounds so my aunt thinks that it’s better for him to go to a small primary school. What primary schools are considered to be decent and quite small near the city stadium? Have you ever been to these primary schools yourselves? I know of st Anne’s, ashbury meadows and st Bridget’s but which one is a small primary school and are they decent?
Last edited by ArtmisKco; 3 weeks ago
SarcAndSpark
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by ArtmisKco)
my aunts child is going to start primary school soon but he gets anxiety when there are loud sounds so my aunt thinks that it’s better for him to go to a small primary school. What primary schools are considered to be decent and quite small near the city stadium? Have you ever been to these primary schools yourselves? I know of st Anne’s, ashbury meadows and st Bridget’s but which one is a small primary school and are they decent?
Hi

Unfortunately, you're unlikely to get useful advice about individual schools on this forum.

When is your aunt's child due to start school?

Do be aware that the school's application process in England means that unless the child has an ECHP, school placement is not guaranteed and you need to meet the admissions criteria for the school- these may be religious, based on distance or something else.

You can find more information and look up schools in a particular location here:
https://www.gov.uk/apply-for-primary-school-place
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What's your favourite genre?

Rock (188)
23.98%
Pop (191)
24.36%
Jazz (30)
3.83%
Classical (46)
5.87%
Hip-Hop (148)
18.88%