The Student Room Group

How do I make friends at sixth form?

I'm starting a new sixth form and I don't know anyone there :frown:
There is no 'way' to make friends, just be yourself and have fun, you'll make friends in no time.
Original post by anijam123

I’m the same as you,however, you’ll definitely meet new people in your subject lessons. Just start chatting to them, it might be awkward at first but i’m sure there are many people that are new too!
i moved schools for sixth form as well and i didnt know anyone. how i manage to make friends was to be myself, on your first day / introduction talk to people and start conversation , easy one is to ask what other subjects they are doing, Trust me u will be fine

I don't know anyone at my one either. I went to induction day and some girls just started talking to me. You'll be fine :h: :angelwings:
Reply 5
Original post by Psychotic Angel
I don't know anyone at my one either. I went to induction day and some girls just started talking to me. You'll be fine :h: :angelwings:

Hope so! :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by JustOneMoreThing
There is no 'way' to make friends, just be yourself and have fun, you'll make friends in no time.

Thank you!

Original post by Hazzabear
I’m the same as you,however, you’ll definitely meet new people in your subject lessons. Just start chatting to them, it might be awkward at first but i’m sure there are many people that are new too!

you’re welcome, good luck! :smile:

My induction day is on Friday.. sos 😂
Original post by Hazzabear
My induction day is on Friday.. sos 😂

Good luck!
Good luck!

Thank you :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest