As a niqabi I hate hijabis Watch

This discussion is closed.
Shisha s
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
AS A NIQABI I DONT UNDERSTAND HIJABIS WHO DO HARAM IN HIJAB IT HAS BECOME NORMALISED THROUGH SOCIAL MEDIA THAT THESE POPULAR THINGS ARE OKAY WHEN THEIR NOT MY EXPERIENCE IS NIQAB HAS PROCTECTED ME FROM SIN- DISCLAIMER

Part time niqabi , part since I never really leave the house i only go out wit family , my 💍 And soon for school 😢 But when I see The state of the ummah it just makes my blood boil , Nowadays hijabis just have to take off the scarf and open abaya and they'd just look like everybody else !! Hijab isn't just covering your hair it's about concealing gg any shortcomings , concealing bad attitude , and having all around modesty and being a good person but hijabis are so beligirent and all their hair os showing as they've styled it that way and they get toblend in but still keep their Muslim identity , And no I'm not jealous because I wouldn't want to Be that way . That's was exactly me when I was in jahilliyah I use to get moved to by men and play victim "can't he See I'm in hijab " but men could also my hair a little my makeup my figure Astaghfirullah. The niqab is so comfy and before I use to wear it I would see one but I wouldn't really see her there's literally nothing to look out lmao . I feel free in niqab , no more narsty leers from dirty men, and I can walk around saying Alhamdulillah and La illaha Ill Allah as mush as I want SubhanAllah it is a bit scary but I advice more Muslims girls to wear niqab and it makes but staying at home more fun , your home becomes a banquet hall a makeup studio a hairdressers lmao just pray Allah sends you righteous pious friends . I don't have any only got friends from Jahilliyah which I've had to cut off looking to go on an Umrah sisters trip soon in sha Allah 😚❤️ - S xx
Last edited by Shisha s; 3 weeks ago
Halabaluza
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Nobody cares. I love hijabis.:^_^:
HumbleBee_x
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Hijabi and proud
Bazyli
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Shisha s)
Part time niqabi , part since I never really leave the house i only go out wit family , my 💍 And soon for school 😢 But when I see The state of the ummah it just makes my blood boil , Nowadays hijabis just have to take off the scarf and open abaya and they'd just look like everybody else !! Hijab isn't just covering your hair it's about concealing gg any shortcomings , concealing bad attitude , and having all around modesty and being a good person but hijabis are so beligirent and all their hair os showing as they've styled it that way and they get toblend in but still keep their Muslim identity , And no I'm not jealous because I wouldn't want to Be that way . That's was exactly me when I was in jahilliyah I use to get moved to by men and play victim "can't he See I'm in hijab " but men could also my hair a little my makeup my figure Astaghfirullah. The niqab is so comfy and before I use to wear it I would see one but I wouldn't really see her there's literally nothing to look out lmao . I feel free in niqab , no more narsty leers from dirty men, and I can walk around saying Alhamdulillah and La illaha Ill Allah as mush as I want SubhanAllah it is a bit scary but I advice more Muslims girls to wear niqab and it makes but staying at home more fun , your home becomes a banquet hall a makeup studio a hairdressers lmao just pray Allah sends you righteous pious friends . I don't have any only got friends from Jahilliyah which I've had to cut off looking to go on an Umrah sisters trip soon in sha Allah 😚❤️ - S xx
Why are you wearing a Niqab in the UK? This isn’t a Muslim country. Be grateful you're allowed to live here and integrate into our society
Last edited by Bazyli; 3 weeks ago
BlueIndigoViolet
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
"part since I never really leave the house" - so much for empowering women by putting down people wearing hijab - you do you, let them do them
Amon-ster
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Alright,
no.1 I hope your username is troll cause I can't take that seriously with 'Shisha'
no.2 Not everyone has the same level of imaan, by putting it that way you're probably deterring some people from even wearing hijab
no.3 Like you said you were once in that position, maybe some girls are considering it but using words like hate makes them think otherwise
no.4 Just respect other people, let god judge them as hijaab is between them and god not peer to peer
HumbleBee_x
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Sorry, but i personally will never wear the niqab!
Anonymous #1
Report 3 weeks ago
You realise its not your place to judge right?
Bang Outta Order
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I respect your post. I've never ever ever spoken to a hijabi or niqab girl in real life and I've only spoken to hijabis online but still no niqab. So this is pretty cool to hear from you. I was gonna ask, if you wear it at home but you said no. Anyways you do you. God bless.
za45
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
@ everyone.
If you want to wear the niqab, wear it.
if you dont want to, then don't.
If you want to wear the hijab, wear it.
If not, then may Allah swt guide you
Moral is that, we are no one to judge and point fingers at others. Instead we should make dua(prayer) that Allah should guide everyone to the right path, as the power of a dua is immense.
No one is perfect. You shouldn't hate anyone, as that individual may be unaware of the proper way to wear the hijab, instead you should educate them nicely, then let them decide how they wear it. NOT HATE.
💯
Shisha s
Rep:
?
(Original post by Bang Outta Order)
I respect your post. I've never ever ever spoken to a hijabi or niqab girl in real life and I've only spoken to hijabis online but still no niqab. So this is pretty cool to hear from you. I was gonna ask, if you wear it at home but you said no. Anyways you do you. God bless.
No babe not at home I think if niqabs weren't connected to Islam they would be picked up by everyday woman worldwide as a fashion choice , they just help so much ahaha
za45
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by za45)
@ everyone.
Moral is that, we are no one to judge and point fingers at others. Instead we should make dua(prayer) that Allah should guide everyone to the right path, as the power of a dua is immense.
No one is perfect. You shouldn't hate anyone, as that individual may be unaware of the proper way to wear the hijab, instead you should educate them nicely, then let them decide how they wear it. NOT HATE.
💯
Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) stated that "Speak good or remain silent."
what you said was not good, bc I'm a hijabi and your comment did offend me as i don't reveal my hair etc.
Switch01
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
This is definitely a troll xD
Fun read
Shisha s
Rep:
?
(Original post by za45)
@ everyone.
💯
I don't really mean hate I just find the excessive makeup and clothing deliberate , and NIQAB IS FARD , haha but we all have nafs I use to be a proper fashionista but now i only dress "inappropriately" for My 💍 Anything to keep the marriage alive eh I use to be a HUGE fashionista but instead of buying clothes I buy jilbals niqabs and pair it with a nice handbag or heels , it cuts down on temptations and most importantly a MORE £ GOES TO CHARITY ALHAMDULILLAH
Halabaluza
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
It's not even prescribed in Islam to wear the niqab.
Plantagenet Crown
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Hijabis reading this thread:

https://i.imgur.com/23h6pjN.gif
Last edited by Plantagenet Crown; 3 weeks ago
Shisha s
Rep:
?
On a spectrum modern day or "ig hibajis " compared to my niqab in more closer to the sunnah I agree the niqab is fard and my face and my hands is only permissible to My mahrams people that are halal for me , that means normal clothes adwell obviously but out in public the ruling is , niqab is fard . Just my beliefs xx but I don't find it a burden I love it actually SubhanAllah God presented it to me in a time where I needed it most and that has made my journey easy x
(Original post by Halabaluza)
It's not even prescribed in Islam to wear the niqab.
Bang Outta Order
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Plantagenet Crown)
Part time niqabi, part time troll. Girl, what a life you're leading..
You're so rude
za45
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I don't really mean hate I just find the excessive makeup and clothing deliberate , and NIQAB IS FARD , haha but we all have nafs I use to be a proper fashionista but now i only dress "inappropriately" for My 💍 Anything to keep the marriage alive eh I use to be a HUGE fashionista but instead of buying clothes I buy jilbals niqabs and pair it with a nice handbag or heels , it cuts down on temptations and most importantly a MORE £ GOES TO CHARITY ALHAMDULILLAH
dont say things, you dont mean as there may be a sensitive person who may have read this, which could make them feel insecure etc. Please be wise with your words sister.
Shisha s
Rep:
?
(Original post by Switch01)
This is definitely a troll xD
Fun read
IM on a chatroom to express my opinions , what am I " trolling " exactly ?
X
Back
to top

What's your favourite genre?

Rock (164)
24.59%
Pop (164)
24.59%
Jazz (26)
3.9%
Classical (40)
6%