agor332
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
I know that on this site, people tend to have high grades, but this is what I managed to get:
English language-5
English literature-6
Maths-4
Media-4
History-4
French-8
Combined science-5-5
Hazzabear
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Those grades are good, remember it’s your own personal best nobody else’s. And remember you passed everything
agor332
Rep:
?
(Original post by Hazzabear)
Those grades are good, remember it’s your own personal best nobody else’s. And remember you passed everything
Thanks, I was just getting down seeing everyone on here getting 7s 8s and 9s, but I suppose it is subjective.
Hazzabear
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by agor332)
Thanks, I suppose I was just getting down seeing everyone on here getting 7s 8s and 9s, but I suppose it is subjective.
Certainly is, what are you doing once September comes?
Ten-Ten
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
a 6 in english is good as most schools have that as their entry requirements, a 4 in maths is not bad just as long as you don’t want to study maths. An 8 in french is amazing but some schools link maths to languages so they could be like “how are you capable of a 8 in french but a 4 in maths”. Otherwise the grades are not bad as long as they meet the entry requirements of the school you want to go to and the subjects you want to study
Last edited by Ten-Ten; 3 weeks ago
agor332
Rep:
?
(Original post by Hazzabear)
Certainly is, what are you doing once September comes?
I tried to go to a different school than ive been going to for secondary school, but I missed the enrollment day for one of the schools and the other school's options only had a certain amount of combinations which I didn't like. So now i'm trying to stay in my original school, which ill try to do A level Lit and French, and possibly applied Science Btec, because unfortunately I didn't reach the requirements for A-Level History.
agor332
Rep:
?
(Original post by Ten-Ten)
a 6 in english is good as most schools have that as their entry requirements, a 4 in maths is not bad just as long as you don’t want to study maths. An 8 in french is amazing but some schools link maths to languages so they could be like “how are you capable of a 8 in french but a 4 in maths”. Otherwise the grades are not bad as long as they meet the entry requirements of the school you want to go to and the subjects you want to study
Okay thanks.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Regent's University London
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 19 Sep '19
  • Durham University
    Pre-Application Open Days Undergraduate
    Fri, 20 Sep '19
  • Loughborough University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 20 Sep '19

What's your favourite genre?