Friend likes me Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
My friend told me he likes me. I don't think it's a joke because he is a bit more personal with than other guys who are friends I didn't really mind because we've always been friends and he's always been like that. I always thought it was a joke because he'd playfully flirt with me. I think I am straight so I rejected him and now he doesn't really talk to me like he used too and I think he's avoiding me.
kkkkrrrg
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
My friend told me he likes me. I don't think it's a joke because he is a bit more personal with than other guys who are friends I didn't really mind because we've always been friends and he's always been like that. I always thought it was a joke because he'd playfully flirt with me. I think I am straight so I rejected him and now he doesn't really talk to me like he used too and I think he's avoiding me.
ye its a sticky one that, he completely ignores you? has he not talked to you at all after?
Anonymous #1
He avoids my gaze and only responds with simple answers.
adviceisallineed
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
do you still want to be friends with him?
he might be embarrassed to talk to you because you rejected him, if you still want to be friends with him, you could tell him that you have no problem with him being friends with you
Anonymous #2
Report 4 weeks ago
He avoids my gaze and only responds with simple answers.
maybe hes just scared and feels a little alienated atm, you should probs talk to him telling him that you accept him and that even if u don't fancy him in that way hes still one of your best friends.
Anonymous #1
How should I tell him?
Should I text him or talk to him?
Anonymous #2
Report 4 weeks ago
How should I tell him?
oh nono talk, definitely talk. Emotions can be perceived differently on text. You need eye contact w this stuff. At first itll be awkward but itll smoothen (is that a word, fvck knows) out.
sinfonietta
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
He's going to need a little while to get over the rejection. Just continue to treat him as you usually would in the meantime. He'll come around eventually.
adviceisallineed
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
How should I tell him?
talking to him would be the best thing to do
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

It is really important for me to be involved in helping make my university better

Strongly disagree (9)
8.91%
Disagree (5)
4.95%
Neither agree or disagree (32)
31.68%
Agree (40)
39.6%
Strongly Agree (15)
14.85%

Watched Threads