collagefulltime
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
i need help.the results day was on a thursday 22nd but i was never told when it was. i only know when it is because on the friday about dinner time ish i had a look and it said on thursday. so if i never looked then i still wouldnt know now and would be still waiting. now its sunday 45 hours away from monday and i still havent got my results threw post. i dont even know if they are sending them threw post. so i wont get them till at least tommorow monday 26th because the postman dont come on sunday. i need help. i cant go and get them because they probbably wont open the school and the teachers will be at home. even if they were i cant as i cant drive and i cant get there and i cant get realetivs to get them as i will have to ring the school up which i cant and the write a letter giving my family reletive permission and so on. im not waiting (based on how long ive been waiting for) possibly a week for my letter to go to the school . on the 10th ( in 2 weeks time ) i will be in collage but the sme thing is happing there. i need to send some forms off on the 17th. that was 1 week ago . so worst case sinario i dont want to miss out on collage because i dint send the forms off and then living the rest of my life thinking oh i did all my exams and answered every question on every paper but didntget any results, not even and f. just blank
za45
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
email your head of exams @ school, to email your results.
then explain your circumstances etc
collagefulltime
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by za45)
email your head of exams @ school, to email your results.
then explain your circumstances etc
i said they dont do email and i dont know who my head of exams are. thers like 20 different people
collagefulltime
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
it has been a whole week (7 days) and no gcse results. 6 more days intil i go for an obduction day at collage and 11 days intill i start collage.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

What's your favourite genre?

Rock (188)
23.98%
Pop (191)
24.36%
Jazz (30)
3.83%
Classical (46)
5.87%
Hip-Hop (148)
18.88%
Electronic (53)
6.76%
Indie (128)
16.33%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise