Izzywizzard
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Hi all

I had to retake the exam for one of my modules during retake week. I've been looking all over MAP and can't find any information on when we're supposed to get results back. Both my girlfriend and I have tried emailing our lecturers and the emails have bounced and every time I ask in the course group chat I get aired LMAO. I was wondering if anyone actually knew when we'd find out the retake results?

Cheers!
Random_Student
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Izzywizzard)
Hi all

I had to retake the exam for one of my modules during retake week. I've been looking all over MAP and can't find any information on when we're supposed to get results back. Both my girlfriend and I have tried emailing our lecturers and the emails have bounced and every time I ask in the course group chat I get aired LMAO. I was wondering if anyone actually knew when we'd find out the retake results?

Cheers!
Most unis will announce it in early September but it varies. Our resit days were 19-30th August and results day for resit is on 13th September. But there is mitigating circumstances deadlines and stuff to deal with. All the best with your exam results
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you attending a Global Climate Strike?

Yes, I'm striking (14)
6.73%
No, but I wanted to/I support the cause (116)
55.77%
No (78)
37.5%

Watched Threads