?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
How similar are AQA and edexcel?
jadarose
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I guess they cover the same content but the question style is different. e.g in AQA, you could have some multiple choice Q's but in edexcel there are no multiple choice questions
Aboy44
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
(Original post by jadarose)
I guess they cover the same content but the question style is different. e.g in AQA, you could have some multiple choice Q's but in edexcel there are no multiple choice questions
I had a look at past papers from both it seems like Edexcel exam questions are more understandable but just wanted to know.
cloud_9_
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(my exam board is edexcel) personally I think that they are different. edexcel's question style is so much easier idk why and there are no lines for working out an answer (which is what aqa have) which I prefer coz the lines tend to distract me for some reason but I guess im just not used to it.
Aboy44
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
(Original post by cloud_9_)
(my exam board is edexcel) personally I think that they are different. edexcel's question style is so much easier idk why and there are no lines for working out an answer (which is what aqa have) which I prefer coz the lines tend to distract me for some reason but I guess im just not used to it.
Yeah it seems like the way questions are worded is so much easier to understand than the AQA paper.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

University open days

• University of Stirling
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Thu, 26 Sep '19
  • Heriot-Watt University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Scottish Borders Campus Undergraduate
    Fri, 27 Sep '19
  • Royal Holloway, University of London
    Undergraduate open day Undergraduate
    Sat, 28 Sep '19

Are you attending a Global Climate Strike?

Yes, I'm striking (26)
6.6%
No, but I wanted to/I support the cause (230)
58.38%
No (138)
35.03%

Watched Threads