should i break up with my boyfriend?? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
i’ve been with my boyfriend for a year now and it was going pretty well until he told me something that he has been lying to me about.It’s about this girl who i suspected he had a relationship with but he denied it finally he told me he did and now i don’t know how to feel about it cos he has been lying to me about it but nothing else is going on between him and her anymore
DrawTheLine
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
i’ve been with my boyfriend for a year now and it was going pretty well until he told me something that he has been lying to me about.It’s about this girl who i suspected he had a relationship with but he denied it finally he told me he did and now i don’t know how to feel about it cos he has been lying to me about it but nothing else is going on between him and her anymore
If you don't feel like you can trust him, then yes break up with him. It is a weird thing to lie about, it is normal to have exes so I don't see why he would lie about her being an ex.
Anonymous #2
Report 3 weeks ago
If he didn’t tell you, maybe he still has feeling for her - ask him why he lied
Anonymous #1
(Original post by DrawTheLine)
If you don't feel like you can trust him, then yes break up with him. It is a weird thing to lie about, it is normal to have exes so I don't see why he would lie about her being an ex.
I do trust him but i just hate that he lied to my face so many times about something that i don’t even care about. I don’t wanna end things with him and regret it
Anonymous #1
If he didn’t tell you, maybe he still has feeling for her - ask him why he lied
he told me he doesn’t know. He only told me that they dated cos i kept asking about it
RazzzBerries
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Break up with your boyfriend YUH YUH cos you're booooored

https://media.giphy.com/media/8rEFp4...U4oX/giphy.gif
DrawTheLine
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I do trust him but i just hate that he lied to my face so many times about something that i don’t even care about. I don’t wanna end things with him and regret it
You need to work through what you're feeling. If he lied about something as trivial as this (and you didn't trust him as you thought he was lying repeatedly) then what else is he or could he lie about?
SMEGGGY
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Is he still in touch with her
Anonymous #1
(Original post by SMEGGGY)
Is he still in touch with her
they have each other on facebook and insta but he doesn’t have her number
Anonymous #1
(Original post by DrawTheLine)
You need to work through what you're feeling. If he lied about something as trivial as this (and you didn't trust him as you thought he was lying repeatedly) then what else is he or could he lie about?
he’s a nice guy and he hasn’t really done anything bad but when he was telling me that he dated her he was really dramatic about it and told me that i can leave him if i want
SMEGGGY
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
they have each other on facebook and insta but he doesn’t have her number
Then why worry. He lied to protect you, so you'd not react like this but here you are doing just that. Have a chat with him, tell him how you feel I'm sure it'll be resolved, is it worth breaking up over?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by SMEGGGY)
Then why worry. He lied to protect you, so you'd not react like this but here you are doing just that. Have a chat with him, tell him how you feel I'm sure it'll be resolved, is it worth breaking up over?
That actually makes sense but there’s nothing to protect me from i don’t know his ex personally or anything. But i will talk to him.Thanks
DrawTheLine
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
he’s a nice guy and he hasn’t really done anything bad but when he was telling me that he dated her he was really dramatic about it and told me that i can leave him if i want
You need to have some talks with him about how you're feeling, how he feels and how you can move forward if you want to.
Deggs_14
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Because you’re bored?
Rock Fan
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
That actually makes sense but there’s nothing to protect me from i don’t know his ex personally or anything. But i will talk to him.Thanks
Not the worst lie someone can tell, it's something in the past anyway
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

What's your favourite genre?

Rock (164)
24.59%
Pop (164)
24.59%