bsb2392
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I am 2% away from an A in 2 subjects. For now it is confirmed that I am getting one remarked, still don't know about the other. Does anyone know if it costs to get it remarked? I think previous years people said it costs £30 and the school pays it? is that true?
S.carter
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by bsb2392)
I am 2% away from an A in 2 subjects. For now it is confirmed that I am getting one remarked, still don't know about the other. Does anyone know if it costs to get it remarked? I think previous years people said it costs £30 and the school pays it? is that true?
Yeah it costs money, I thought it was £50. Only some schools will pay it.
If you go up a grade (not sure what the situation is if you drop a grade) then you get your money back.
Labrador99
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by bsb2392)
The charge (in the case of SQA marking reviews) is applied if the grade comes back unchanged. If the grade does change, there is no charge. Whether your school pays for it depends on the school

Hope that you get them!
Ibrahim716119
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
hi there

I'm sitting my exam next year in 2020 I'd like to know how did you revise for MATHS foundation also combined science what sites would come in handy
you're_swell
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I'm getting my English language remarked, the school is paying it because I was only 2 marks off, and it makes the school look better if I go up a grade. Only some schools do though
you're_swell
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Ibrahim716119)
hi there

I'm sitting my exam next year in 2020 I'd like to know how did you revise for MATHS foundation also combined science what sites would come in handy
this isn't the right forum to be asking this on, just a heads up.
katherine340
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
My school pays for the remarking as I got letter for my confirmed remark and it doesn’t say anything about cost.
It just says that my marks can go up, down or stay the same. And it ask for parent signature
fucthesqa
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I’m getting a subject remarked and for us, the school pays for it. They only do it if the person is 1-2 marks off generally.
Hazzabear
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I’m having geography remarked, 1 mark away from the next grade
Last edited by Hazzabear; 3 weeks ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

University open days

• University of Stirling
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Thu, 26 Sep '19
  • Heriot-Watt University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Scottish Borders Campus Undergraduate
    Fri, 27 Sep '19
  • Royal Holloway, University of London
    Undergraduate open day Undergraduate
    Sat, 28 Sep '19

It is really important for me to be involved in helping make my university better

Strongly disagree (2)
9.52%
Disagree (2)
9.52%
Neither agree or disagree (7)
33.33%
Agree (6)
28.57%
Strongly Agree (4)
19.05%

Watched Threads