Why do people hate kylie jenner?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
Is it because she's rich and people are jel?
Anonymous #2
Report 7 months ago
I think the issues more that the whole family has made soo much money by doing nothing. And they literally got their fame because of a sex tape and now one of thems a billionaire. Also she calls her self “self made”
Anonymous #3
Report 7 months ago
Hate and abit jel
Idk y I’m jel but
I hate ppl like a lot of ppl
Anonymous #4
Report 7 months ago
because unlike actual billionaires she never really had to work hard to achieve her money

she cashed in on her family name and then put her name on make up that others produced for her. i'm not calling her lazy but shes no steve jobs or mark zuckerberg or elon musk. these people invented stuff and actually made the money from their own merit, using their brains and starting from the bottom and slowly working their way up. this girl was famous from having a famous father and step father which allowed her elder sister to become famous from having a sex tape and then she became famous for getting lip injections and receiving praise from the work her make up artists do. and somehow shes made BILLIONS from it. i mean good for her from getting lucky but.... she did not work for it. not really.
Anonymous #3
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hate and abit jel
Idk y I’m jel but
I hate ppl like a lot of ppl
She’s fake and her whole family is (maybe not Kendall but) their just promoting that haveing a fake body is the best and everyone thinks they should have a million surgeries to look beautiful
Urghhh ffs
Anonymous #2
Report 7 months ago
And tbh I am jealous. Even their next generation will have all the money in the world and won’t have to work a day in their lives 😂
Anonymous #3
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
She’s fake and her whole family is (maybe not Kendall but) their just promoting that haveing a fake body is the best and everyone thinks they should have a million surgeries to look beautiful
Urghhh ffs
They r just soooo fake!!!!!
Also that they live a happy life
Hah
Let’s see behind the scenes....even if they film that it’ll be fake
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
I aint jel because happiness > money but i guess i can appreciate why people dislike her BUT YOU DO KNOW IT'S YOUR FAULT. YOU BUY HER STUFF.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now? (select all that apply)

Lack of purpose or routine (160)
15.55%
Uncertainty around my education (167)
16.23%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (98)
9.52%
Isolating with family (71)
6.9%
Lack of support system (eg. Teachers, counsellors) (38)
3.69%
Lack of exercise/ability to be outside (90)
8.75%
Loneliness (102)
9.91%
Financial worries (46)
4.47%
Concern about myself or my loved ones getting ill (94)
9.14%
Exposure to negative news/social media (73)
7.09%
Lack of real life entertainment (eg. cinema, gigs, restaurants) (90)
8.75%

Watched Threads