Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I actually cant even cope anymore. Nobody gives a flying wotsit about me and I'm so so so alone. I'm so sick of everything and everyone. Nobody really cares about me, yet I give my heart and soul to everyone. The guy I like doesn't like me back at all, which shouldn't upset me this much but all I want is a blooming boyfriend tbh. I can't keep on going this lonely, I have no friends and barely even a family to support me. I'm so lonely.
Physikoi
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I actually cant even cope anymore. Nobody gives a flying wotsit about me and I'm so so so alone. I'm so sick of everything and everyone. Nobody really cares about me, yet I give my heart and soul to everyone. The guy I like doesn't like me back at all, which shouldn't upset me this much but all I want is a blooming boyfriend tbh. I cafn't keep on going this lonely, I have no friends and barely even a family to support me. I'm so lonely.
favourite ice lolly?
Anonymous #2
Report 4 weeks ago
I actually cant even cope anymore. Nobody gives a flying wotsit about me and I'm so so so alone. I'm so sick of everything and everyone. Nobody really cares about me, yet I give my heart and soul to everyone. The guy I like doesn't like me back at all, which shouldn't upset me this much but all I want is a blooming boyfriend tbh. I can't keep on going this lonely, I have no friends and barely even a family to support me. I'm so lonely.
I care.
How old are you?
Allie4
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I used to be the same. It does get better, you just need to ride out the storm.
Flashsav
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Feel free to pm me if you wanna talk
Anonymous #3
Report 4 weeks ago
I feel you so so much, oh my life.
I'm probably not even in a position to help with this, but a good distraction is trying to make the best of yourself, by yourself. I decided I needed a better diet (but a tasty one I'd want to stick to), exercise more, keep organised, create things (I'm a realistic artist), write stories, listen to music, sing, force yourself outside. When you're out and you experience the world as the best version of yourself you can be, you will learn to love yourself and THAT is going to draw who you truly need in your life in, not who you think you need. Be kind to whoever you might, drop a smile to people. I know it seems **** a lot of the time, and you'll crash now and again, but just... allow it. Take a nap and wake up ready to embrace the world again. And if ever you're in a situation where you start feeling alone, ignored, or hurt, remove yourself from it. Constantly seek what makes your soul glow.
We're in it together
Anonymous #1
I'm probably not even in a position to help with this, but a good distraction is trying to make the best of yourself, by yourself. I decided I needed a better diet (but a tasty one I'd want to stick to), exercise more, keep organised, create things (I'm a realistic artist), write stories, listen to music, sing, force yourself outside. When you're out and you experience the world as the best version of yourself you can be, you will learn to love yourself and THAT is going to draw who you truly need in your life in, not who you think you need. Be kind to whoever you might, drop a smile to people. I know it seems **** a lot of the time, and you'll crash now and again, but just... allow it. Take a nap and wake up ready to embrace the world again. And if ever you're in a situation where you start feeling alone, ignored, or hurt, remove yourself from it. Constantly seek what makes your soul glow.
We're in it together
Genuinely thank you so much this means so much to me
kai'sa
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
its because you use terms like 'flying wotsit' and 'blooming'
Last edited by kai'sa; 4 weeks ago
OR321
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
You need to learn to be happy with yourself and then find happiness with others.
tamil fever
Report 4 weeks ago
We're in it together
Couldn't have put it better.Helped me too ngl
HGS345
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
It seems like your perceptions of the world are taking its toll on you, let's see if we can fix this. Feel free to DM me if you wish to vent about whatever is on your mind, I'm a good listener.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by kai'sa)
its because you use terms like 'flying wotsit' and 'blooming'
I was just trying not to get censored but ok
Anonymous #3
Report 4 weeks ago
Genuinely thank you so much this means so much to me
You're more than welcome, in fact I'm happy I may have shed absolutely any light on your situation. There's always people to help you along the way, even if it's not the ones you thought it would be. Even expressing it on here or in a PM will release the negative tension you've inadvertently built up and it will aid you in the self-improvement. I'm always here to help <3

(Original post by tamil fever)
Couldn't have put it better.Helped me too ngl
I'm glad! Best wishes to you as well!!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

It is really important for me to be involved in helping make my university better

Strongly disagree (9)
8.91%
Disagree (5)
4.95%
Neither agree or disagree (32)
31.68%
Agree (40)
39.6%
Strongly Agree (15)
14.85%

Watched Threads