Queen Mary Uni of London Medicine UCAS Tariff Watch

waterstudent
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Hi,

I was just wondering how the UCAS Tariff for Queen Mary university was calculated?

It says on their website that an example of a high UCAS tariff is 352, but I'm not sure how such high a number was calculated. I input my predicted grades onto the UCAS tariff calculator and it came out with 160.

How can a person even get a UCAS tariff that high, do you have to be studying many subjects, or are they calculating it differently?
GANFYD
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by waterstudent)
Hi,

I was just wondering how the UCAS Tariff for Queen Mary university was calculated?

It says on their website that an example of a high UCAS tariff is 352, but I'm not sure how such high a number was calculated. I input my predicted grades onto the UCAS tariff calculator and it came out with 160.

How can a person even get a UCAS tariff that high, do you have to be studying many subjects, or are they calculating it differently?
It is calculated as per the UCAS tariff calculator. People get such high grades sitting 4 A levels at A*, with a 5th (or more) AS and/or EPQ and music/drama or similar exams. The IB also scores pretty well
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Durham University
    Pre-Application Open Days Undergraduate
    Fri, 20 Sep '19
  • Loughborough University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 20 Sep '19
  • University of Oxford
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 20 Sep '19

What's your favourite genre?