failure4039
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by medapplicant2020)
yeah im AQA for all of them
could you recommend any textbooks which are really good for these subjects? if you have time.. thanks!
medapplicant2020
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by failure4039)
could you recommend any textbooks which are really good for these subjects? if you have time.. thanks!
i wouldn't buy any textbooks yet. i was told not to and decided to wait until my teacher recommended ones because you get discounts through your college, and if your college has a library you might not even need to purchase books! just enjoy the rest of your summer for now b x
failure4039
Rep:
?
(Original post by medapplicant2020)
i wouldn't buy any textbooks yet. i was told not to and decided to wait until my teacher recommended ones because you get discounts through your college, and if your college has a library you might not even need to purchase books! just enjoy the rest of your summer for now b x
ah okay. you have put my mind to rest, god bless you! hope people like you get very far! good luck for your a levels too! xx
eli2929
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I got a 5 in Maths and I want to pursue a degree in economics. My a level choices are economics, psychology, epq but I don't know what to do for my 4th a level. I want to choose business studies but I heard that economics and business studies overlap so should it be a problem for when I apply for university? If I cannot do business studies, can you please give me an idea on a subject that will help me to pursue a degree in economics?
failure4039
Rep:
?
(Original post by eli2929)
I got a 5 in Maths and I want to pursue a degree in economics. My a level choices are economics, psychology, epq but I don't know what to do for my 4th a level. I want to choose business studies but I heard that economics and business studies overlap so should it be a problem for when I apply for university? If I cannot do business studies, can you please give me an idea on a subject that will help me to pursue a degree in economics?
well you mentioned you got a 5 in maths and you are wanting to do economics. i recommend what you do is do a level 3 course in maths or , in some colleges it’s called core maths. it just helps you with the maths side of things for your a levels especially for economics as it requires some degree of maths
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Surrey
    Postgraduate Open Afternoon Postgraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19
  • University of Bristol
    Undergraduate Open Afternoon Undergraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19
  • University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Day - Penryn Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (31)
25.2%
No (92)
74.8%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise