bella334
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Okay so I’m just kinda asking because I am stressing!! So I just got my results back and in my science I got a 4 in biology and 5’s in chemistry and physics! The college I want to go to (esher college) says in order to take psychology I need ‘ideally a 5 in GCSE combined science or GCSE biology’ and now I’m scared! Will I still be able to do it?! Throughout the whole of year 10 and 11 mocks I always got 5’s and 6’s in biology so now I’m just bummed! Aahh help please!!!!!
meemy123
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
hi i think it just depends on the college, for me i got a grade 7 in biology however in order to do a level bio my school required me to get a grade 8 to continue for a level . i went to the school so many times even with my parents and they wouldnt let me do it for a level so i have decided im taking the exam externally . tbh it just depends on the school . also the fact its psychology, a subject u have never done before and it says “ideally”, i dont think theyll be too fussed. just depends how strict they are. u can phone in and ask them anonhmously
bella334
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by meemy123)
hi i think it just depends on the college, for me i got a grade 7 in biology however in order to do a level bio my school required me to get a grade 8 to continue for a level . i went to the school so many times even with my parents and they wouldnt let me do it for a level so i have decided im taking the exam externally . tbh it just depends on the school . also the fact its psychology, a subject u have never done before and it says “ideally”, i dont think theyll be too fussed. just depends how strict they are. u can phone in and ask them anonhmously
yeah they said to phone in if the needed grades weren’t in but i read the wrong date to call them so i sent them an email instead!! my enrolment day is on wednesday so i will check with them then anyway and just hope that they let me do it!!! thank you for your help i am sorry they didn’t let you take it at college /:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

University open days

• Regent's University London
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 19 Sep '19
  • Durham University
    Pre-Application Open Days Undergraduate