need some advice pls Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
so, i broke up with my ex about a year ago, but we're still best friends and all, but kind of more distanced than we were, maybe because of the summer break or whatever.

anyway, i still like him and like, idek what i should do...
JSmith2123
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
so, i broke up with my ex about a year ago, but we're still best friends and all, but kind of more distanced than we were, maybe because of the summer break or whatever.

anyway, i still like him and like, idek what i should do...
Ok so when you talk, what is it like? The reason i am saying this is because you can tell if someone is passionate about talking to you with the way that they talk.

Maybe try and be more closer then see how thigns go ? The reason this will be really tricky for yourself is because you used to be together. Ex's getting back together may be a bit more difficult. Not to say it never happens or works.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by JSmith2123)
Ok so when you talk, what is it like? The reason i am saying this is because you can tell if someone is passionate about talking to you with the way that they talk.

Maybe try and be more closer then see how thigns go ? The reason this will be really tricky for yourself is because you used to be together. Ex's getting back together may be a bit more difficult. Not to say it never happens or works.
well, he does talk to me in a friendly way because he's nice and all, and we're both extremely energetic and childish in a way, however in front on other people, we both keep us to ourselves. yk what i mean... when i see him in public, he pretends like he hasn't noticed me. but when we're on our own, like in some room in school or somewhere, we're so talkative and cheerful. and i've known him for ages, yet i feel like i just got to know him sometimes.
JSmith2123
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
well, he does talk to me in a friendly way because he's nice and all, and we're both extremely energetic and childish in a way, however in front on other people, we both keep us to ourselves. yk what i mean... when i see him in public, he pretends like he hasn't noticed me. but when we're on our own, like in some room in school or somewhere, we're so talkative and cheerful. and i've known him for ages, yet i feel like i just got to know him sometimes.
Righhhtt i totally understand what you mean. From what you are saying he is kinda scared but not scared. He may have feelings else where but you just don't know.

What i can suggest is, like you said you are jokey and you have a laugh, which is just such a great thing to still have, Sit down with him and just be honest. Honesty sometimes can be the best thing. Even if you are **** scared and cant be fully honetst, make a bit of a joke out of it. But if you seriously have feelings, honesty is the best way.
Mimi080
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
thank you, i really appreciate the advice xx
JSmith2123
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Mimi080)
thank you, i really appreciate the advice xx
Honestly more than welcome. If you need anymore support i am free PM's all the time.

All the best! :-)
Mimi080
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
okk cheers
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back