The Student Room Group

A- Level AQA chemistry, biology and psychology students?

what are the BEST books to buy for a level bio chem and psychology. i’m doing it for a levels and i want to know the best books for these subjects. my exam board is aqa . anyone with any help? please?
Original post by failure4039
what are the BEST books to buy for a level bio chem and psychology. i’m doing it for a levels and i want to know the best books for these subjects. my exam board is aqa . anyone with any help? please?

AQA Biology - honestly just use the textbook. I know this might sound awful, but I taught myself almost the entire course through the textbook ahead of class and I have no doubt that it contributed to me getting an A* .

Try produce your own condensed notes from the textbook to refer back to during revision, honestly it helps a bunch to have your own mini revision guide split into topics (I recommend typing them up)
Might also be worth me adding - maybe don’t buy them but borrow them from college?
Original post by .xXNicoleXx.
AQA Biology - honestly just use the textbook. I know this might sound awful, but I taught myself almost the entire course through the textbook ahead of class and I have no doubt that it contributed to me getting an A* .

Try produce your own condensed notes from the textbook to refer back to during revision, honestly it helps a bunch to have your own mini revision guide split into topics (I recommend typing them up)

okay thanks!

Quick Reply

Latest