My boyfriend told me he was going to propose during a heated argument Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
We've had a minor argument tonight which I had started. I thought he was intentionally ignoring me, I overthink alot. It was really trivial but he got angry and told me that he was going to propose tomorrow! and he revealed all the secret plans he had.
I knew a proposal was coming up soon as he told me he had brought a ring and we were discussing marriage alot
He says he still wants to go through with the plans even after he has just ruined it
I apologised and now I'm not sure what to think, I know it was my fault for ruining it by starting an argument the night before. But he went overboard by completely ruining the suprise
JSmith2123
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
We've had a minor argument tonight which I had started. I thought he was intentionally ignoring me, I overthink alot. It was really trivial but he got angry and told me that he was going to propose tomorrow! and he revealed all the secret plans he had.
I knew a proposal was coming up soon as he told me he had brought a ring and we were discussing marriage alot
He says he still wants to go through with the plans even after he has just ruined it
I apologised and now I'm not sure what to think, I know it was my fault for ruining it by starting an argument the night before. But he went overboard by completely ruining the suprise
The way that i see it is this. Yes you have had a argument, try and put that in the past. They way that you should look at it is how you are after it. Are you still talking and you have made up and there are no issue? If that is the case all you can do is apoligise and you can kinda try and make it a bit comical if you wanted.

Just evaluate the situation. Yes you might be feeling terrible because you've ruined it. But think about how you two are after the argument and if you can get past it. Big +
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

What's your favourite genre?

Rock (164)
24.59%
Pop (164)
24.59%
Jazz (26)