cbutler100
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
At GCSE for Science i made very detailed notes and just read them over and over again as i found that it got me understanding really well and then towards the end i just skimmed read them as a way to consolidate and just did past papers, Ended up getting 8,8,7 and have enrolled to do A-level Biology and Chemistry. Will this work at A-level as i was planning on using classnotes then when im outta of lesson adding more details from the textbook and then using them as revision notes and questions as my main focus along with outer reading. a friend told me there is too much at a-level to do this but this is really stressing me out as this is the way i revise science.
Sannah 21
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I’m starting yr 12 and lol that’s wat I’ve been thinking of doing once we start learning
Also it’ll save time to use existing flashcards or notes online? Quizlet, Anki (that’s all I k so far)
Seneca but u need to take notes from that
I saw another website someone used on a YouTube video but can’t remember the name...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Regent's University London
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 19 Sep '19
  • Durham University
    Pre-Application Open Days Undergraduate
    Fri, 20 Sep '19
  • Loughborough University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 20 Sep '19

What's your favourite genre?