Why do I find myself ignoring him after he kissed me? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I never replied to his texts after the kiss and then I found myself ignoring him at work too

I do like him but I feel so shy now and my mind goes completely blank around him. Deep down I feel a guy like him could never truly like a girl like me, or any guy for that matter, and I will be the one who ends up rejected.

What can I do before it's too late?
username4889668
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Just text him back??

Don’t let your insecurities get in the way of something you want
JSmith2123
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I never replied to his texts after the kiss and then I found myself ignoring him at work too

I do like him but I feel so shy now and my mind goes completely blank around him. Deep down I feel a guy like him could never truly like a girl like me, or any guy for that matter, and I will be the one who ends up rejected.

What can I do before it's too late?
The way i see this is be true to yourself. What i have found recently is that i have started to talk to a girl i never ever thought i would even have a simple conversation with. Over this past week we have become less shy and we both have agreed that it is so easy to talk and speak to each other.

That is the type of situation you need to be in. If you feel shy or deep down you have a feeling, maybe hes not the guy. Sometimes its just not meant to be. But once you get in the situation i am in now, you will know it trust me. And it will feel good and you will be content.

But then again, Push past the barreir. Talk to him. Whats the worst that can happen ??
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

It is really important for me to be involved in helping make my university better

Strongly disagree (5)
9.09%
Disagree (4)
7.27%
Neither agree or disagree (16)
29.09%
Agree (19)
34.55%
Strongly Agree (11)
20%

Watched Threads