Should I get circumcised? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
So I am currently uncircumcised and having sex fairly often - no problems and easy enough to clean but wondering should I get cut? Do many guys get cut when they are regularly having sex and what are the advantages? My partner suggested it to make everything easier, not have to worry about hygiene and apparently makes you more sensitive to feel more in bed?

Any guidance on this and the pros of getting it done? Also, do people prefer a guy cut or uncut if a choice?
Anonymous #2
Report 3 weeks ago
Over time it loses sensitivity. Unless you've got a medical or hygiene problem then leave the old boy alone
JTfoxlove
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Should you get entirely unnecessary surgery to your body?

No.

Circumcision is a medical procedure that should only be undertaken for medical reasons.
KSM87
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I’m British and was circumcised as a baby for non-religious reasons. I can’t claim that being circumcised is better than not being circumcised, but personally I am completely at ease with being circumcised (but wholly respect that some men feel differently). No girlfriend has ever commented negatively about it and some (including my present girlfriend) are in favour.
Elektra06
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Completely up to you but i don't think you should go through surgery you don't need, over time it will make you less sensitive than when you had one. So unless you have phimosis i say no but thats my opinion.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

It is really important for me to be involved in helping make my university better

Strongly disagree (2)
22.22%
Disagree (0)
0%
Neither agree or disagree (0)
0%
Agree (4)
44.44%
Strongly Agree (3)
33.33%

Watched Threads