Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I’m struggling to cope with my body at the moment. All my friends have nice bodies with thicker thighs and I have really skinny legs. I know I shouldn’t compare myself but it’s really really hard for me. I sometimes don’t want to go out because the clothes I have don’t suit my body and I just feel like this small skinny person. I am not flat chested at all but my butt is flat and that’s what I don’t like. I wish I could gain weight, a bit of muscle so that I’m not as small as I am now. And now, the reason why I wrote this, does anyone have any tips on gaining weight and maybe even tips on how to make myself feel better about my body. I’m sorry if it seems like I’m complaining, it’s just hard.
Anonymous #2
Report 4 weeks ago
Don’t compare yourself too others but if you are worried than perhaps invest in some dieticians that’ll help you get to where you want
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Don’t compare yourself too others but if you are worried than perhaps invest in some dieticians that’ll help you get to where you want
Thank you
The_Atomix
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Check out calisthenics. I was skinny too, And it helped me a lot.
Conorstephensx
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Join the club I’m 6ft3 and like 9 stone, I can tell you now it ain’t a look
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

It is really important for me to be involved in helping make my university better

Strongly disagree (9)
9%
Disagree (5)
5%
Neither agree or disagree (31)
31%
Agree (40)
40%
Strongly Agree (15)
15%

Watched Threads