The Student Room Group

How many fillings do you have ?

Poll

How many fillings?

My dentist just phoned and said I need another couple of fillings :frown:
I've already got about 3 I think so I reeeeally don't want any more!

Sooo, in hope of making myself feel a bit better :smile:, how many do you have?

Scroll to see replies

I have none :smile: and hope i dont need need any :biggrin:
i have 0
None :smile:
2 :frown: My mum fed me pure fruit juice when i was little!
None :eek:
Reply 6
i had some when i was younger, but have never had like a "grown ups" one with the injection etc...
Reply 7
I have 4- i think! :frown:
I love sweets TOO much!
Reply 8
None. I have good teeth :smile:
Reply 10
i dont even know how many i have but i think it could be more than 4. when i was young i used to hate brushing my teeth and was a nightmare at the dentist. i take great care now and my teeth arent too bad, but its a little late in the day. try and get a white filling as they r pretty much unnoticeable but more pricey.
Reply 11
Lost count :P
Reply 12
None :redface:
Reply 13
i have none
but i used to have a brace
and that hurts more than fillings im told
Reply 14
None. I seem to live on sweets, as well.
I have none, however I think I must have special teeth as I refused to brush them as a child but still ate as many sweets as anyone else and drank pure orange/fizzy drinks etc.
Reply 16
2 but I have my dentist appointment coming up and I have the biggest feeling that she is gonna say "You need more fillings" :redface: :bawling:

Oh wells..I'm happy I aint got problems with my front teeth.Could'nt be doing with 2 gold front teeth :eek2: :smile:
Reply 17
I dont have any oddly enough and I eat candy like mad but then I brush my teeth really often cause I'm a bit scared to talk to someone with bad breathe.
None, and, like some of the above posts say, I never went mad on brushing when I was younger and ate loads of sweets. Even now I probably don't brush enough, however every time I go the dentist she says that I'm brushing well and I should just carry on doing so. :s-smilie:
I have 4... ate too many sweets when I was ickle.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending