Am i overthinking? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
The girl I’m m speaking to ‘to see where things go’ speaks to a lot of people on snapchat and sometimes she takes hours to reply to me. One moment she will reply every few minutes which is good but then she won’t reply for a few hours but i can see she’s online, her snapscore is going up and she may view my story and not reply. Should i take this is a hint that she isn’t interested in me or am i other thinking? We still speak a lot every day but I’d rather her tell me that she doesn’t want to speak anymore rather than play with my head (not on purpose, it could just be the way she is)
Anonymous #2
Report 3 weeks ago
Just ask her straight up. It will save you time and heartbreak I guess. And don’t take her not replying to you even though she’s online personally. Sometimes I might just want to talk to one person so I wouldn’t look at anyone else’s messages until later.
K-Westie
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Don’t live your life or relationships through social media. Ask up front. Also, dearcupid.org is a good website for advice on anything, but particularly relationships.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

Are you attending a Global Climate Strike?

Yes, I'm striking (26)
6.62%
No, but I wanted to/I support the cause (229)
58.27%
No (138)
35.11%

Watched Threads