What to do about my ex? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Okay so me and my ex broke up in December last year. In January we started messaging again strictly as friends. We spoke about the possibility of getting back together and see where it takes us. We messaged daily and met up a few times but was all fairly platonic. Everything was going super well and I was really happy with how things were heading but then in June she was going inter-railing and basically said if i’m still single in 5 years to hit her up, 2.5 years if i’m really desperate or maybe after graduation next year. Then I asked what about after summer or does she just want after graduation and she replied i’ll let you decide, i’ll be fine with either. Have a wonderful life.

I don’t know what or how to message her because I do really miss her and I just want things to go back to how they used to be. I don’t know if she’ll have met someone inter railing or if I look clingy.

Thanks, sorry for the long post.
Zarek
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
You seem much more invested in the relationship than her and I think there is a fair probability of getting hurt, again. The best thing to do is to leave the ball firmly in her court and divert your energy in to finding someone new who is enthusiastic. Alternatively why not just get it out there and tell her you would like to get back together and see what happens.
squeakysquirrel
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Okay so me and my ex broke up in December last year. In January we started messaging again strictly as friends. We spoke about the possibility of getting back together and see where it takes us. We messaged daily and met up a few times but was all fairly platonic. Everything was going super well and I was really happy with how things were heading but then in June she was going inter-railing and basically said if i’m still single in 5 years to hit her up, 2.5 years if i’m really desperate or maybe after graduation next year. Then I asked what about after summer or does she just want after graduation and she replied i’ll let you decide, i’ll be fine with either. Have a wonderful life.

I don’t know what or how to message her because I do really miss her and I just want things to go back to how they used to be. I don’t know if she’ll have met someone inter railing or if I look clingy.

Thanks, sorry for the long post.
I think you need to move on.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

It is really important for me to be involved in helping make my university better

Strongly disagree (9)
8.91%
Disagree (5)
4.95%
Neither agree or disagree (32)
31.68%
Agree (40)
39.6%
Strongly Agree (15)
14.85%

Watched Threads