Cha2001
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Hi everyone,
This year I should do the A levels enrolment, and tomorrow is the last day (The sixth form that I chose is a sixth form college) but because at the very moment I'm out of the country for holiday, I need to send at least the scans of my GCSE Results. I've done 4 subject privetely, so the exam centre has already sent my results via email, while the college where I've done my maths and English said that they've already sent the results slip at home, and they've got just a speedsheet which they can't send. The sixth form want a copy of those results (English and maths), which at the moment I am unable to provide.
What can I do?!?!
cathasatail
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Cha2001)
Hi everyone,
This year I should do the A levels enrolment, and tomorrow is the last day (The sixth form that I chose is a sixth form college) but because at the very moment I'm out of the country for holiday, I need to send at least the scans of my GCSE Results. I've done 4 subject privetely, so the exam centre has already sent my results via email, while the college where I've done my maths and English said that they've already sent the results slip at home, and they've got just a speedsheet which they can't send. The sixth form want a copy of those results (English and maths), which at the moment I am unable to provide.
What can I do?!?!
Give them a phone call (or at the very least send them an email marked "urgent") as soon as possible and explain the situation to them. They'll be the best people to advise what you can do, and what their position is.

Edit: If you do phone them, then try and write up what was said during the phone call. This provides you with a little bit of security in the unlikely event that they agree to something that they later go back on.
Last edited by cathasatail; 3 weeks ago
Cha2001
Rep:
?
That's what I've done, but the person in charge said that it's my responsibility to provide the results.
My teacher said that she'll email them about the problem, but now that I'm trying either one of them, they're both unreachable.
So I don't know what to do anymore
Cha2001
Rep:
?
Guys I've just remembered that today is bank holiday, so for this reason boths are unreachable, but again tomorrow is the last day of enrolment.
Do you have any suggestion of what to do tomorrow?!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

University open days

• University of Stirling
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Thu, 26 Sep '19
  • Heriot-Watt University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Scottish Borders Campus Undergraduate
    Fri, 27 Sep '19
  • Royal Holloway, University of London
    Undergraduate open day Undergraduate
    Sat, 28 Sep '19

Are you attending a Global Climate Strike?

Yes, I'm striking (23)
6.42%
No, but I wanted to/I support the cause (207)
57.82%
No (128)
35.75%

Watched Threads