The Student Room Group
it depends on the university. if you go on ucas.com, search the uni/choice and it will come up with the choice code, campus code etc. If there isn't one, there may just be a dash (-) in which case you just put that.
Reply 2
Cellardore
it depends on the university. if you go on ucas.com, search the uni/choice and it will come up with the choice code, campus code etc. If there isn't one, there may just be a dash (-) in which case you just put that.

Theres just a dash so i'll put that even though in the UCAS book it lists 4 codes for the campus. Its portsmouth uni soz shld have said
claireflower
Theres just a dash so i'll put that even though in the UCAS book it lists 4 codes for the campus. Its portsmouth uni soz shld have said

prosepctus, ucas.com.:rolleyes: They're all so confusing! How do you know which one to believe? i just put a dash on some of them as it said on ucas and it turned out fine.
Reply 4
Cellardore
prosepctus, ucas.com.:rolleyes: They're all so confusing! How do you know which one to believe? i just put a dash on some of them as it said on ucas and it turned out fine.

Yep i've just put a dash thanks 4 ur help
x

Latest

Trending

Trending