The Student Room Group

Can a clapt guy like me pull 10/10 girl?

I mean I know I’m kinda clapt but it’s the way God has created me and can’t do anything about it but you guys think I can pull a 10/10 girl with my amazing personality?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by joe goldberg
I mean I know I’m kinda clapt but it’s the way God has created me and can’t do anything about it but you guys think I can pull a 10/10 girl with my amazing personality?

Why don't you go for a girl with an amazing personality, and not be so obsessed with how girls look. :angelwings:

but...this whole time all you ever said was that you were the best looking guy around iirc?..whats humbled u bro? lol reality? :colone:
No.
If you want to attract a perfect 10, you have to make yourself an 11.
I wouldn't blame the almighty for your personality though, you choose your own mindset and decide how you will interact with people.
Yes...
Coming from someone who’s been called a 10/10 many times :colone:
Reply 5

You can get anything or anyone you want you just need to be yourself and stick to what you know. However do not be so hasty to get with a girl who may look good on the outside (as her personality might not match her looks). Get to know her gradually, don’t go all out with her too soon and most importantly DO NOT try anything to impress her which is out of your comfort zone! The worse thing is to put on a false impression to impress someone especially girls, if she genuinely likes you she will love you for both your personality and who you are. good luck with the girl you’re trying to get with😊.
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by Psychotic Angel
Why don't you go for a girl with an amazing personality, and not be so obsessed with how girls look. :angelwings:

lol :angelwings:
Reply 7
Why must people be much more concerned with 10/10 looks over a 10/10 personality, I'd rather not have a 10/10 looks girl who's a fricking frick.
Original post by Bang Outta Order
lol :angelwings:

Yo, that's MY trademark emoji :biggrin: :angelwings:
yes, just look at Jay-z and Beyonce for example
no offence to Jay-Z im sure he's a great guy
Original post by Psychotic Angel
Yo, that's MY trademark emoji :biggrin: :angelwings:

but i like it
Original post by The Mogg
Why must people be much more concerned with 10/10 looks over a 10/10 personality, I'd rather not have a 10/10 looks girl who's a fricking frick.

I rate that. You tell him. :biggrin: :angelwings:
Original post by The Mogg

I’d definitely prefer to go out with a 1/10 whos got their head screwed rather than a 10/10 who has no ambition, interest or juvenile
Original post by Bang Outta Order
but i like it

Cheers :aetsch: :angelwings:
Original post by Skattz11
I’d definitely prefer to go out with a 1/10 whos got their head screwed rather than a 10/10 who has no ambition, interest or juvenile

So true. :angelwings:
Get rich or die trying
Original post by AD2000
Yes...
Coming from someone who’s been called a 10/10 many times :colone:

Cocky much
Do you really think you’re a 10/10 😒
Do you pull a lot of guys don’t like to our Joe here 😒
Lie
I like hot girls. What’s wrong in that

Quick Reply

Latest