The Student Room Group

Girls keep squeezing my ass but I have a gf

So basically I have a gf but this other girl I know through my friends who we chill with keeps touching my ass and I like it her friends also touched my ass one day then I met the girl again the next day and she kept doing it idk what to do because I'm falling for this other girl and we hugged when she got the bus home and I was looking at her photos on insta and I keep getting a bonner but I feel like I love my gf too its a sticky situation and my friends were asking me why I didn't touch the girls ass

Scroll to see replies

Don't have time for this, will reply soon.
Reply 2
Original post by Hikushthegirlsay
Don't have time for this, will reply soon.

OK any help would be appreciated thanks 🤷*♂️
Original post by Anonymous
So basically I have a gf but this other girl I know through my friends who we chill with keeps touching my ass and I like it her friends also touched my ass one day then I met the girl again the next day and she kept doing it idk what to do because I'm falling for this other girl and we hugged when she got the bus home and I was looking at her photos on insta and I keep getting a bonner but I feel like I love my gf too its a sticky situation and my friends were asking me why I didn't touch the girls ass

don't men have an arse rather than an ass?
Reply 4
Original post by A Rolling Stone

Dk but I have the bottom of a man and I am a man I'm 16
Original post by A Rolling Stone

What do TSR trolls have? :tongue:
Reply 6
You need to tell your girlfriend because she deserves to know
Reply 7
Original post by londonmyst
What do TSR trolls have? :tongue:

Do you think this is a joke?
Do you think this is a joke?

you're clearly looking for attention. You need us to tell you want the right thing to do is if you have a girl, but are being tempted by other girls?
Reply 9
Original post by DawnOnwu
You need to tell your girlfriend because she deserves to know

What should I tell my gf? I might be seeing this other girl on Wednesday what should I tell her?
you're clearly looking for attention. You need us to tell you want the right thing to do is if you have a girl, but are being tempted by other girls?

Well yes because idk what the right thing to do is acc
Well yes because idk what the right thing to do is acc

falling for that other girl, while having the gf is the right thing to do.
Do you guys have ass squeezing parties or sumn...?? This sounds like it’s a regular thing in your life.
it may be tempting but just tell her alow it and she should stop. if not, get ur gf to fight her. :colone:
Original post by noname900
falling for that other girl, while having the gf is the right thing to do.

But what if my gf finds out? I've been pretty smart tbf as I haven't added the girl on fb, Snapchat or insta

Do you guys have ass squeezing parties or sumn...?? This sounds like it’s a regular thing in your life.

Yes we do and they're epic 😁
Original post by Bang Outta Order
it may be tempting but just tell her alow it and she should stop. if not, get ur gf to fight her. :colone:

And my gf is a psycho when she's angry 😂
You can come to my house and touch my ass if you want😉
break up with your gf.You obvs don't like her that much if you are falling for another girl.Don't waste your gfs time
go with what your heart thinks but you need to tell her.. you don't want her finding out through someone else..
coming from a girl if my boy friend liked someone else or was getting confused wether he liked me or not that shows that there is something wrong there. and I would want to know.
if I found out from someone else I would be mad, and I have a felling your gf would be mad too and I you and her will defentily be over whilst if you do tell her and you end up in a month do realising that you do still really like her there might be hope that she will forgive you.
I hope you see where I'm coming from.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending