cxnt123
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I haven't received a Pre-Enrolment email from the Uni I got a clearing offer from. My friend received his several days ago. I'm going to email the University tomorrow as today is bank holiday, but should I be worried?
Can the University take away my clearing offer despite both parties (the university and I) accepted and confirmed the offer on UCAS?
claireestelle
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by cxnt123)
I haven't received a Pre-Enrolment email from the Uni I got a clearing offer from. My friend received his several days ago. I'm going to email the University tomorrow as today is bank holiday, but should I be worried?
Can the University take away my clearing offer despite both parties (the university and I) accepted and confirmed the offer on UCAS?
it could just be that they are taking them time to send them out i wouldn't worry.
cxnt123
Rep:
?
(Original post by claireestelle)
it could just be that they are taking them time to send them out i wouldn't worry.
Can they take away the offer? That's the biggest part im worried about
_lucie_
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Can they take away the offer? That's the biggest part im worried about
By pre-enrolment do you mean you have not accepted the offer on ucas? If so I would enquire as you have to accept it to get any formal correspondence about starting.
However if you have accepted an offer its just a delay in emails. I only got my welcome email (notts uni, firm choice) on Friday and many others are still waiting. Never mind a pre-enrolment email with all the specific info (they said emails due 3 weeks before term starts).
cxnt123
Rep:
?
(Original post by _lucie_)
By pre-enrolment do you mean you have not accepted the offer on ucas? If so I would enquire as you have to accept it to get any formal correspondence about starting.
However if you have accepted an offer its just a delay in emails. I only got my welcome email (notts uni, firm choice) on Friday and many others are still waiting. Never mind a pre-enrolment email with all the specific info (they said emails due 3 weeks before term starts).
I accepted on UCAS and I got the confirmation letter on UCAS stating that my place has been confirmed and that I start in september but that's it. I'm guessing I should just wait a couple of more days for an email. The Uni im going to have this pre-enrolment thing you have to do but i havent received an email for that
_lucie_
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I accepted on UCAS and I got the confirmation letter on UCAS stating that my place has been confirmed and that I start in september but that's it. I'm guessing I should just wait a couple of more days for an email. The Uni im going to have this pre-enrolment thing you have to do but i havent received an email for that
as long as it's confirmed on UCAS the place is confirmed. the unis don't really have an obligation to contact you following the acceptance. most unis won't contact you till a few weeks before term starts ( Notts has us do a pre-enrolment sort of thing in terms of IT and registration) so don't worry.
hobashir
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
What university is this?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you feel if uni students needed to be double vaccinated to start in Autumn?

I'd feel reassured about my own health (33)
15.21%
I'd feel reassured my learning may be less disrupted by isolations/lockdowns (66)
30.41%
I'd feel less anxious about being around large groups (25)
11.52%
I don't mind if others are vaccinated or not (18)
8.29%
I'm concerned it may disadvantage some students (12)
5.53%
I think it's an unfair expectation (60)
27.65%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (3)
1.38%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed