Is Investment and Financial Risk Management at Case a degree worth having? Watch

SJC13044
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
I want to go university next year but I'm unsure what degree to do. I have interests in finance and business so I thought this degree would be a nice fit. I took a look at the modules and they seem fairly interesting. As well as this I chose Cass Business school as it's highly rated.

I'm asking is this a degree worth having and will it help me get a good job in the future ( apparently the median salary is £37k ) also interested in people who have taken this degree and how they found it

Thanks
Yoddasfield
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
As a third year finance student I'd say it definitely is. Just looked up their curriculum - IMO the program it one of the best the UK has to offer.
SJC13044
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Yoddasfield)
As a third year finance student I'd say it definitely is. Just looked up their curriculum - IMO the program it one of the best the UK has to offer.
Thanks, appreciate the reply
Realitysreflexx
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by SJC13044)
Thanks, appreciate the reply
Cass Business School is ok, it's major advantage being in London. But i would hardly call it "highly rated". Pretty average. Course does look unique though, nice fancy title... Might allow you to skip a getting one at master's to differentiate you for landing that first job.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you attending a Global Climate Strike?

Yes, I'm striking (39)
7.59%
No, but I wanted to/I support the cause (299)
58.17%
No (176)
34.24%

Watched Threads